Sutters tonight

PM me with details about these “better places” to stop by at.

this

Yeah that’s what I would do…buy a soda and go out to the car and thunder in some rum. mmm

I’m getting really drunk and going to get in a high speed pursuit all the way home…to Emanuels house

Not tonight for me…

you guys suck.

Im goin up the road to my buddy’s to drink… not risking getting a DWI cause of the stupid holiday.

place was DEAD… all of 10 people. -> work at 11pm… YAY! :sad

i dropped by didnt see anyone so i left

sorry dude, after my man food i passed the fuck out and just woke up

im pissed too i wanted chease steak fries and a beer :sad

ahah dude u called me right when i was goin up to karaoke or w/e its called so i didnt answer, i did the superman song from eminem shit was nuts rofl should of came bitch

tonight was probably the worst wed. of the year to go to sutters. everyone is gonna be out at clubs. its the second biggest night of the year, because of that and the fact that i had to work late, i went up north and played motogp08 at gregs. saw only one cop on my way there and back, except for the 3 guilderland pd at xgates arresting the dude with fake 100s.

yeaaaaaa motogp FTW! You need to work on those wheelies on the turns tho haha.

That’s why I like living up this way too, cuz its not party central…between 11 and your exit 7, not many troopers out at night cuz its not a high volume area late at night.

I went. It was a good time.

Singh dude, next time pick a better song. one that people know and one that you know atleast some of the words. hahaha

Definatly had some hot girls there. One of which im supposed to call tomorrow…

yah…everyone I know went out in Albany…I took the night off because I got murdered last weekend for my 22nd…didnt feel like having a hangover on thanksgiving.

Everyone went to Albany like a bunch of fags… now they’re probably too hung over to enjoy their Thanksgiving food. :nana

Albany actually seemed dead last night.

I was wondering wtf there were 3 cops and one car…that’s hilarious!! what a dumbass

hangovers are for people who don’t drink on a regular basis ;D

I drank plenty last night haha and now I’m cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the family and enjoying some Jameson…mmmmmmm

next time get your ass up there LOL i havent heard the song for 3 years but i had fun anyways :slight_smile:

maybe next time i will.
but we gotta sing somethin EVERYONE will know.
Blink 182 or somethin

and maybe next time, ill get a little longer to talk to a girl instead of her givin me her number as im walking out the door and knowing NOTHING about her.