SUV and a Great deal, whos got it?

As i said before, I’d imagine the SS is much better…given the powerplant and suspension. I’d also imagine that the bigger wheels make it feel more planted.

You’ve obviously only tried to purchase Toyota’s from WH or Northtown. Unless, it was a Prius.

The SS is a nice truck. 05orangess truck is very nice. However they do not hold value.

with toyota i know they said they were starting to feel the impact from the economy and well im assuming they will have some great offers coming very soon if they dont yet, due to every other manufactures starting to come out with deals.

edit: whats a new 08 ss going for?
i haven’t had a chance to look at work.

I like Mid-sized and Full-sized SUV’s, i dont like the petty 4banger woman SUV’s.

if I’m not mistaken they would want a v6, definitely not an i4. I don’t think they care for a v8 due to gas consumption and not really needing it for anything besides towing a trailer or jetski, at the most a 25 ft pontoon boat.

What about the gmc acadia and its corporate twins? I rode in one of those and actually liked it a lot.

I have driven the Saturn outlook. My aunt has put near 100k on a 07. nice truck to. Horrid gas mileage and eats tires.

how much different is this suv than the trailblazer. suspension, engine,etc.

100%

anything going on with nissan yet? i really like the armada and the pathfinder. whats the word on them.

the acadia is just a minivan designed to look like an SUV at the end of the day.

which makes sense because 90% of people who want an SUV really need a minivan instead.

Except it will tow up to 4500 lbs.

Grammar Nazi my ass - FEWER PEOPLE :smiley:

and they dont have those ugly sliding doors!

edit: yeah i guess people dont like posting in my threads. not the end of my world.

yeah, and from a quick look on the owner’s forum people are towing a lot of stuff I never thought it would