SV650 or SV1000

I might be looking to sell my SV next spring.

Hmmm I heard there is a 100hp, BMW for sale right on here, comfort/looks check :stuck_out_tongue: longer trips awesome. better resale then a suzuki check. cruise control check, still take a corner check… why are you looking at an SV? :stuck_out_tongue:

because he doesnt want 50000 miles

Bump.

Anyone know any leads on clean SV650 or SV1Ks?

Finish your project.

ive been toying with the idea of selling off my triumph this spring/summer…

That may be out of my price range, but shoot me a PM with an idea/mileage for shits and giggles if you don’t mind

How about a 07 Kawasaki ZX6R? lol

Mileage, price?

ill pm you.

Bump

theres a few on craigslist one in east amherst, ill be happy to take a look and snag some detailed pics for you before you check it out, i think the guy lives down the street from my parents

You’re going to hate riding a twin…

Which one Benmtx5?

Will I actually enjoyed riding it a lot lol, bang for the buck it’s a nice ride. Not my ninja, but fun in the twisties.

Bang for buck?
More weight, less power, less wind protection, more likely that you’ll modify the stock suspension/clipons/rearsets… etc.

If it was just a track toy, or just an around the city bike… then sure… I seem to remember you enjoying longer rides…

I urge you to take one out and do 100 miles… maybe take it to dinosaur bbq and back… I’m sure somebody would let you borrow their bike, my guess is your neck and back will dislike the long trip. ESPECIALLY if it doesnt have a windscreen :wink:

(im just playing devils advocate, considering you think its bang for buck)

You want bang for buck… 05-06 636 for under 4k, maybe 01-03 gsxr 1000 for 3k, or a brand new 1000rr for 7k… now those are bang for buck. :wink:

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

oh ya… xo.

It’s only going to be an around the city/occasional twisties bike. I don’t nearly have the time I used to have riding all over the place so there’s no point to that for me. Plus I have the GS if I finish it this summer to take on long trips.

You should really consider a Bimmer, I reallly really mis mine, especially down here in mexico. (im looking at couple cheaper bikes to commute while im down here, no enforced speed limits are AWESOME)
But it really was everything I wanted in a bike for the street. and the resale on them is out of this world. find a good deal on one now during the winter. ride it and sell it for profit because we all know you cant keep anyhthing for long.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/2203614734.html theres that one looks kinda cool in my opinion
and the one near my parents http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/2203015520.html
looks pretty clean id offer 4

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

willy the one near my parents looks nicely modified,

That second one is out of my price range.

That first one…snky snky.

i know it looks pretty cool, nice mods on it to, personally id check it out, too far for me, id be down to help you out if it was the one in east amherst , offer away 3200 lol