Swaiknow's DC4

It just blows my mind, every time I get in a car all I can think about is how fun my integra was to drive. So why not go for the ultimate integra…lol

I’m just worried that after 6 months of owning said ultimate integra you’ll be like “hmmm, that’s it???”

The cost of a legit itr.you could have an s2k. Like I.said h22 ek mad cheap for you

+1

You will cry when you realize how slow the ITR is.

I’m gonna agree. Since i had an ITR powered gsr. Ur better off just getting an rs and boosting. LoL. Get a hatch and swap it.

hey swaiknow… get whatever the fuck ya want

keep in mind this car ran like a turd the entire time you had it. swifts pizza delivery hatch beat it. a truely mint running itr is a ton of fun.

Cliff, thanks to you I seriously want an s2k. That ride was nuts. But I just want another integra. Prolly will wind up being a swapped rs, or a gsr. I searched for ITR’s, they are impossible to find un-molested. So now I move on to something more attainable. I really just want my car back. And I want to fucking kill the assfuck who wrecked it.

And cliff, just for shits, what do you want for your ek???

no you wont. the itr makes up for straight line speed in other places.

No no. That’s wasn’t the itr motor. The itr motor was the one i had b4 that motor. The one that spun a bearing was the itr

Try to find an RS mike. They’re the lightest. Only thing is that they only came 98+

We will see what time brings. I’ve got a few ideas, but I guess it’ll come down to what’s available when I get the money.

S2000 is nice. I didn’t drive mine in the winter tho. So idk how it is if ur gonna daily drive it. Not a lot of room in there either

And for the record, swifts hatch did NOT beat it…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ssbsPa_zM8&sns=em

He just beat me off the line

sorry buddy, they came 94-01

they even came in 86-93 :wink:

lol true, i have an rs, of course i meant in dc chassis

that’s what i thought. but i was gonna keep it to myself…lol

i rode in cliff’s. there is more room than i thought. and whatever i buy will be a summer toy. i would looooooooooooove to own an s2k, they are amazing with little to no mods. but gotta wait to see what happens…

The feeling of acceleration cannot be made up for “in other places”. There is no doubt that the ITR is a well rounded car… but not for the money.

being that ive owned one, i can beg to differ. with bolt ons it will be a high 13 sec car, which is good enough for me considering that it’s the best handling fwd car ever produced; plus the brakes are amazing.

My bad. For some reason I didn’t think they made an rs from 94-97. Thought it was just gs/ls/se/gsr those years