Swaiknow's DC4

Not gonna lie, I miss mine

I think your right. From the factory that car is a masterpiece, much like the CTR ep3 in europe. ITs the holy grail of hondas over there. Too bad we got screwed with the si.

That is the best way I have ever heard anyone describe the ITR, a masterpiece. And to think the JDM version is even better.

According to? I have heard conflicting reports on this…

It is an awesome FWD car, no question…

car and driver, road and track, a bunch of UK magazines. it still ranks really high in one of the UK magazines (i forget which one) in the top 100 cars ever produced.

edit it was in EVO magazine, and it ranked 22nd of all time.

Well the good news is I have found that I can get an ITR for about 5 grand less than I thought. Which is awesome awesome news. Now to hurry up and wait for all the insurance bullshit!

when are u making a new project thread?

February 33rd.

hahahahah, dork

When I get a new project. LOL.

The Good news is the guys insurance company is coming early next week to finally look at the car. So the first check is close!

After you get paaaaaaaaaaaid make sure you punch the guy right in his satchel.

Natalie had to stop me from driving to his house today. I really just want to punch him in the fucking face!

let me snag that hood from you if it’s still good :slight_smile:

its got about 3 holes in it, and a small corner missing. but it didnt crumple or break into a million pieces which still blows my mind!!!