Swap Problem - Transmission Bracket

Hey I’m swapping a ca18 that came out of a 240sx into my 180sx. The transmission bracket that was on the new tranny just…doesn’t really seem to fit properly no matter which way I put it. I’ve tried flipping it around but it seems like the bracket just doesn’t fit at all. Has anyone had any problems with these brackets. I heard it might be something to do with the motor mounts and the engines position. Anyway, I’ve tried and still can’t figure this out.

Are all s13 chassis and transmission brackets the same or is it possible I have the wrong bracket completely? Thanks.

Also, if you think you can figure this thing out I’d pay you to come do it in Whitby…

automatic and manual transmission tunnel brackets are different. I had the same problem when i did my 5spd swap. I think they are stamped with either an A or M.

Ohhh shit…k well heres the deal. My car was built auto, but now my set up is Manual. So I need a manual bracket right?

Yes, let me know if you still need it, I have one with tranny mount

correct.

pm’d

Is the transmission the same from a KA24E to a KA24DE (stupid question I know, but I want to make sure before I drop some money)?