Swifty's Deuce *FOR SALE*

give me a test drive :open_mouth: haha j/k

:ponder

bump. make me an offer!!

100 bucks

you sell and then at the july 20th chill and grill every one gets to line up to kick you in teh nuts

Offer: My car and $1,000 ;D

You KNOW you want to after me letting you hammer on my car. :nod

i’m not sure if i could sell it to you, just because you would A) crash it most likely, and B) school everyone and i’d be pissed it wasnt me, haha

dont sell the car think of the fun it is havin suttin faster than a k swap :nod

joeys car is more fun to drive, imo. i guess theres just more people to race… and you can kinda launch it.

that gets old… :crackup

do you mind if i put this up on some forums for you? I want to get your permission first

yeah no prob, do it up! and thanks.

Why don’t you just race someone for pinks you want a new project? Seriously you win you get another car to sell besides your pride and joy. With your record and pink john deer hat how can you lose.

::slight_smile:

i’d only do that if someone wanted to race me in a stock s2000. :nod

Swifty, just for kicks and giggles, go somewhere and see what you would get on a trade in :crackup

lol, probably like 3k

$2,150 is what KBB came up with for trade in on a '93 Civic EX with 100k (just guessing the mileage).

yeah its hard to say, odometer reads 165k, i bought the new motor w/ 43k and i’ve put maybe 15 on it.

The dealer goes by the odometer.
When I traded in my '96 Blazer it had 125k on the odometer but supposedly only 86k on the junkyard motor that I had put in but they didnt care about the mileage on the motor.

Its up on d-series.org, its pretty much a turbo site now so youll have a chance here.