Switching from synthetic to dino oil

I want to do an oil change on my car but Im not sure what I should do. I dont know if the previous owner used synthetic oil or dino oil so I dont know what i should use. I know there is a lot of controversy as to which oils are better but Id rather run dino oil since that was what the engine was designed for. Soooo… Can I just do a normal oil change with regular oil or am I risking damage to the motor if the previous owner had used full synthetic? I think we’ve all heard the rule that once you go synthetic, you cant go back to regular. What are you opinions?

It DOES NOT MATTER if you switch to one or the other. Switching will not effect anything. Just run the correct weight and change it at least every 3000 miles if you want to run dino. But hands down nobody can argue that Synthetic is better.

Lube is lube dude. It does not matter if you switch inbetween. Synthetic has its benefits, both for lubrication and longevity as we all know. I always runs synthetic, the easiest way to care for an engine and you dont have to do it as much. WalMart has cheap mobil 1 if you want to go that route, 4.00 a quart it works out to, thats cheap for a 7K oil change.

Makes no difference. You can mix and match at will with no negative effects on the engine.

No issues just switch it.

Synthetic to dino switch should be fine. The only rule about switching is that if it leaks with dino it will leak worse with synthetic. I also don’t put synthetic in anything older than nineties.

you should run dino in an m20.