Syclone/Typhoon Problems

Not true, It looks hard the first time you do it but you just need to jack the front end up and you can get at the plugs with a swivel socket, I never had to remove anything and it took about 45min.

good deal, i located one in miami, and one in philly. The miami Sy has 25k miles for a low price cause the owner is getting deported. The philly Sy has 68k miles and is a little less money than the miami Sy.

that and i still have a guy from maryland with a firehawk, but hes givin me all kinda crap, because he told me he wanted $11k, now he’s sayin that someone wants to buy it for $14k, so i said “alright let me know when it drops BACK down to $11k.” so he emailed me yesterday saying that the other buyer “never showed up”.

So, i am making arrangements to go to miami.

I pulled both inner fenders when I changed my plugs, but I was doing other work at the time to warrant it. Still not a 4 hour job. I’d say to get both inner fenders in/out of the truck was an hour job. With them out it is simple to put plugs in. I beleive 91blazins10 that it can be done without pulling them. I just wouldn’t want to do it while the motor is hot.

I’d say BS about smoking 'vettes on the highway…the SyTy don’t run much over 105-110 mph. The trans won’t stay in high gear long enough. When at top of 3rd gear @ WOT you are around 105. If it shifts into 4th it falls on it’s face. I’ve heard the same complaint from other SyTy owners.

My Ty was lowered when I bought it, but the rear air suspension (load leveling) did not work. Also the wheel gets shifted forward in the wheelwell, so I put it back to stock. I think it was back to stock in to pics.

well no more decisions. Thanks to 91blazins10 . I’m definitely going with a Sy/Ty.

SixSpeed…yours was just a support vehicle for the SS, at least that’s what Jeff said. lol

if kanut ever starts posting back on here (the jag) im sure he would have some input for you ill try to get ahold of him… He knows more then brain about typhoons… :eek2: :finger2: :grouphug:

plug change =ez,if u need a plug socket to do the job,i have two!30 minites top!very nice rides

well the damn imigrant in miami is taking the Syclone back to Brazil with him, so i guess i’m driving to philly this weekend to look at another one.

and people wander why we hate imigrants.:mad:

He’s like a dictionary about Turbo GM vehicles…