SyracuseStreetRacers.com

newman i was wondering what was w/ the new sig… then i saw this post and laughed my ass off…
~Personally i think street racing is stupid, your gonna kill yourself or worse yet someone else. That’s why we have the Drag’s- Lancaster has open drags everyweek, why not just race there and save your self the tickets and blah blah blah

Newman, amazing sig! As a good friend of mine in Syracuse says, if you’ve got chrome on your hyundia and a wing, you’re hot shit in syracuse!

holla

funny… I’ve heard similar statements from 'Cuse folk. :lol:

they dont allow roll racing at the tracks…hahahha.

and the “cuse” is lame. newman is right.

also glad to see this thread up again its awesome.

even driving through the 'cuse is lame. i hate the 690 and 81. they both are full of stupid drivers

WHEELS UP 07…BRING SLICKS NOT EXCUSES…RUN WHAT YA BRUNG…get the sand out of your pussy. you turd licking import driving son of a guns need to be put in your place

^^ ok there sling shot

I tried to sign up and was not allowed in. Its true what they say. You do need to be a douche bag to join their site. Oh well, even fags have friends… Other fags!!! :gay:

You know, without reading this whole thread, it seems like at least they meet up and have some sort of organization, lame or not. It would be nice if this forum had more organized meets and things of the like. MT every night hardly counts. But things like Carlisle, the Toronto show, the meet at Letchworth, LL cruises…I think this forum should def. keep things like that up. I mean, do something once a month. It keeps everyone to stay motivated with their cars, and is something to always look forward to.

Yes? No? Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?

well to everyone who had criticism about the site itself, it’s been completely redesigned.

visit:

or
http://www.cny1320.com

the website is just started, needs alot more work, but the forum is up, and totally revamped.

Looks a lot better :tup: but I would use pictures/eyecandy more local to Syracuse than what is there now. Nobody is going to believe you have palm trees in Syracuse :bloated: Maybe you should take a poll or have a contest and get some real Syracuse cars photographed at a real Syracuse location. Try to get some of the better looking cars in the group.

+1

I call dibs on the brunette!

But you guys couldnt pay those girls to look in your general direction or stand next to your sweet cavaliers…

Same for buffalo. I see it this way, if anyone knows what is going on, whos doing what etc, I generally hear about it from everywhere. There is a dwindling scene in Buffalo for cars in general much to my dismay. I have been feverously trying to spur growth in it by hooking up my local customers as best as I can so that people will try to build something rather than nothing at all.

Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse are pimples on the ass of Toronto, Quebec, and hell Brampton. ( who has more people than buffalo alone). They are pimples on the ass of LA, Tri state area, and Florida.

My point is, take it to the track and back up claims, get exposure and grow INTEREST in the scene instead of letting it die.

This is like 2 flacid kids telling each other they have small dicks

did you ask permission to use those pics?

Just went through most of these posts…I know a few of the syracuse guys and met them when they came to Rochester. For the most part they are pretty cool guys and id love to see some roc vs. buf vs syr races. There are fast cars in every town. The one thing i do know is that the guys from syracuse race from a DIG and wont line them up for free, something buffalo and rochester never do. It seems like if anyone says anything on this site from either ROC or SYR, we get bashed. How many times did we try and get the buf guys to come to rochester…like 3 and you never showed right? This winter shit talking will lead to an interesting summer, if people actually want to race!

I suggest a NYspeed get together at NYI in May sometime. This will allow people to get their cars together in time.

I thought NYspeed was a state wide forum not a regional forum?

like i been saying… im down for some no bs races at NYI… i should have the bugs worked out by then…

im not in for stupid 10 page thread tho. if you want to race we’ll race…but thats all.

i probably wont put money down unless im pretty confident… but as of right now i KNOW there are gona be some good grudge races happening next year

thats what i said too, i think thats the next step, i’d like to see all media on the site actually from syracuse, or a meet we go to.

our banner…

that picture of the girls was taken at our syracuse sport compact show.

and everything from that picture was taken in syracuse.

the only thing really stolen was the main page picture, which i plan on replacing soon.