SyracuseStreetRacers.com

!= you do it enough, = you are dumb

So whens the syracuse vs nyspeed show down?

Maybe you guys should talk to roclife before you end up looking bad…

yet another sad cock measuring contest. having a fast car does not equal a skilled driver. and doing the measuring on public streets is just irresponsible. if you want to impress people with your driving skills take your ride to an auto-x event and beat the top dogs in your class. then maybe you will get the respect you think you deserve.

The “I have a slow car” and try to justify it comment lol

i never claimed not to be dumb, if i didn’t get all the tickets i do, i’d have my new engine and my car painted by now

between my driving habits, and the fact that my car is a rice rocket, i got about 28 points worth of tickets over the summer, some justified some not, either way, not worth it!

i work in a retail store doing car audio install, when do you think the peak time for retail is, the weekends?
when is the peak time for autox and drag events, the weekends?
i’m ALWAYS working during these things, so they’re not an option.

and besides how unsafe could me racing on the street be, i mean my car is barely speeding at the end of the quarter!

To be honest i don’t see any problem with them hanging out and having a good time… Gives them a hobby, at least they aren’t selling drugs and shit… keeps them from doing horrible shit… so they maybe misguided, they’ll get their tips from here

i’m not justifying anything. if i wanted a fast car i would have bought one. i spent alot of money setting my car up for handling because thats what i was going for.

we can sit and argue about power vs handling…but in the end, it takes more skill to control a car through some twisties than just mashing the pedal and going straight. people like Hans Stuck, Michael Schumacher and Sébastien Loeb are truely talented drivers that could drive anything and win…even a drag car. and people like John Force, Tony Schumacher and Greg Anderson…eventhough very brave…are just adrenaline junkies with a good reaction time and probably couldnt make one competative lap around Monza without bouncing their ride off a wall. atleast they are racing legally in a sanctioned event where their cars are equal, so the drivers and crews skill is what wins the race…not who has invested in the better setup like you amateur street racers. I have no respect for who is the better shit talker or who has the better setup cause it proves nothing about your skill. so go live your life a 1/4 mile at a time, maybe your car will get the respect it deserves. i will challenge my abilities in the twisties, and i…not the car…will get the respect i deserve.

i don’t mind a twisties challenge! my car pulled .95 g’s on the skid pad, and anyone thats rode with me will tell you i have no problem making it handle

Come out to a track day then.

i’d love to, in the spring i plan on it, you guys lemme know when it is and i’ll take a day off

You took your car to a skid pad???

Whoever signed up a k cuv wanted some pictures of my mother in her bikini in her electric wheelchair. Real mature.

thats fucking hot… POST EM!!

:lol:

Ugghh… so much lame BS could we just get it over with and schedule a track day already. :stuck_out_tongue:

system message
You have been banned from this Community

The administrator of this community has banned you from viewing and posting here. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the administrator of the community you were trying to access. DO NOT contact ezboard support. This is between you and the community administrator(s).

Thank you.

but i never even signed up!

i go to an automotive college, we converted a parking lot into a skid pad to test lateral G’s.

my car: .95g
2003 BMW M5: .90g

too bad its still an accord

Btw gotrice and 92accord, how often do you guys street race? I mean,what do you guys drive again? You said i cant win street races and my cars slow, so yours must be fast.

88 mustang gt
05 envoy lowered on 22"s
88 crx b series
95 galants 4 of them different motor set ups
03 neon
99 rt neon
92 talon
93 eclipse
91 crx d series
87 s10 with a small block
84 camaro with a small block
80 grand prix with a small block

Never said your car was slow. It was built wrong and you can’t drive to save your life.