System of a Down or Disturbed

OOOhhhhh WA AH AH AH!

Nuff said/

System of a down. If I had to choose. Any day of the week.

Disturbed is HORRIBLE.

[quote=“JEG,post:21,topic:38047"”]

OOOhhhhh WA AH AH AH!

Nuff said/

[/quote]

END OF THREAD

Disturbed!

[quote=“yeamabu,post:9,topic:38047"”]

if u saw the two at ozz fest 2 years ago, i think disturbed put on one hell of a show. all system was out there to do it seemed was to get there money. they really didnt do much with there show. and thats pretty sad if system of a down was the best show you have ever been to

[/quote]

iv seen disturbed 2 or 3 times now.They are good but after every song they talk about politics.As for System of a Down.Im not a cheap ass and i got pit tickets when thay came to d Lake maybe that makes a difference?

[quote=“87conquestTSi,post:25,topic:38047"”]

iv seen disturbed 2 or 3 times now.They are good but after every song they talk about politics.As for System of a Down.Im not a cheap ass and i got pit tickets when thay came to d Lake maybe that makes a difference?

[/quote]

lol i got the tickets free from 97rock. didnt even call in or anything what do i care.

ooooooo oooooooo ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh disturbed for sure

i like SOD but Disturbed is def better

[quote=“TORQDSS,post:23,topic:38047"”]

END OF THREAD

[/quote]

:word:

I can’t do sweet burnouts in my underpowered grocery getter, so I’d have to lean towards down with the sytem.

Lol at people the left wingers calling disturbed political. and fucking SOAD isnt?

Were you at ozzfest 06? the lead guitarist from SOAD spent like 8 minutes talking about money and economy, like fucking rock out and shut the fuck up.

When dave from disturbed talks, he is motivational to the crowd, and can speak his mind, and hes not fucking retarded.

motion to merge

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=725450&posted=1#post725450

SOAD, Disturbed blows

Option for ritual suicide?

[quote=“Djs87"”]

Disturbed

[/quote]

I actually like System of a Down.

My cock is much bigger than yours. My cock can walk right through the door.

uh, I mean SOAD

Mudvayne FTW?