T28 Taka turbo lines, rear upper control arms, catbacks

I ordered several sets of Taka Lines and there is one extra set.

the lines are for a T28 on S13 redtop SR20

$210 shipped

Rear Upper control arms with 2-piece teflon lined rod ends

i have 2 sets ready to go.

waiting on rod ends for the rest.

$250

traction arms and toe arms are on order, will be available shortly with teflon or non-teflon lined rod ends

im about to place a few big orders and for anyone who pre-orders i will be offering FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Canada on catback exhuasts for S13 / S14 / WRX

The S13 version will be the same price as the S14 version now, whereas previously it was $25 more.

also, since the boxes for these are nice and big i will still offer free shipping no matter how many items are ordered so long as they can be crammed into the same box.

items that will also be available:

slotted subframe collars
full aluminum subframe bushing replacements
downpipes
turbo extensions
torque dampers
etc.
etc.

best price around, as usual.

pm for specific inquiries.

my site will be updated when everything arrives, there will be new pricing for some existing items and alot of entirely new items including the following:

full aluminum rear bushing replacements
Garrett GT3071R / GT3076R turbos
resonated testpipes 3"
bottom mount KA24DE T2 manifolds
torque dampers for S13 / S14
HKS cams
Apexi HG
Greddy VSPL

as you should know i dont include on the site products that i have not done before, only the items that i have experience with using or bring in for others. as a result there are hundreds of items not listed that i can of course obtain for you.

at present i am handling the importing of a variety of high ticket items (wheels, turbos etc.) for various people to significantly reduce shipping and customs obligations.

hey binger,

the solid subframe bushing replacements. I’ll be interested when u have them in stock. How much do they run for?

Andrew.

i gotta get exact pricing but i am pretty sure they are around the $100 mark, pretty sure they are a few bucks under that actually.

when are you picking up the multi-link?

multi-links not going to be for a while. Huge school bills, since I was unemployed for like 3 months in fall. Trust me I want them bad, but coils are first on the agenda.

Andrew.

Anything for a z32 tt.

i have done stainless downpipes and test pipes for Z32’s on a few occasions

the multi-link and the subframe stuff is all the same

short shifters are not a problem.

i have a close friend with a mildly damaged HKS HI-Power full catback for Z32 TT that i can get for cheap

he was in an accident where he skidded off into a ditch and there are a few spots on the catback that need to be welded slightly… i could have it fixed for $100.

he got a brand new one from insurance and is selling his