Tactical 12ga shotgun with folding stock

bahahahahahaaahahah

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=1007722#post1007722

Dave, can I have the tri-star?

have

yes have

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Reading through this entire thing I’d still side with Dave and would bet he sold it to a friend or someone he knew and then went and scooped it back up

I am staying as neutral as I can.

Bigmofo: A few of my trustworthy good friends say he is A: a big mofo, and B: good shit. My friends “good shit” is the same opinion I usually hold for people too, thats why I call them my good friends. All I can say is from a window licker looking in, it just didnt add up, or at least the way things played out when Dave noticed it too, were a bit off. I also know James pretty good too and I like how he said his piece, didnt blow up that bad and backed out when he should have.

Dave: You run a hard game, and like you said post pics and maybe you would believe he had it still and it would remove a smiggon of doubt. Even though its easy to pop over to someone’s house ya sold it to or even have them write it and text you the pic… like ya said it wasn’t very admissible evidence in Shift518 Court. AND, I like the way you responded too, “Yep you did it” and even patted him on the back sorta for posting it, like you said you would. Of course taking it to the next level of buying it back for dumb money on a spur of the moment reply in hast, and then carrying it out is very commendable too. Again, it really doesn’t prove much (he could split the “profit” with the phantom buyer), but you all did what ya said you would.

A+ thread, you are all awesome.

^^^JUST. FUCKIN.RUINED.IT

GTFO

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Woody ahahahaha WTF bro. It’s a good thing no one hired you to caption magazine pictures.

:rofl Longest captions ever.

That’s the way she goes.

Lmfao 231 replies in this thread…

dafuck did i do to rustle yo jimmies? All i did was show respect to three members here.

rest of yall can fuck right off. hahahah

This was fantastic. A+ thread gentelmen.