Tampa bay

:ugh:

:bowrofl:

:yum:

i just can’t watch hockey anymore. Icing is the most retarded call in pro sports. When they remove the center red line, i’ll watch hockey again.

oh yea, congrats to Tampa

hockey is soooo 90’s :hsdance:

whats wrong with icing?

If they would call it like they are supposed to, it wouldn’t be that bad. When I was a referee I almost never called icing. Icing is when noone has the chance to get to it, and I see the puck bounce over someone’s stick and up the arm goes for icing. It stops the game and slows it dowm to baseball speed. If I want to goto sleep i’ll turn on baseball. The referee should only call icing when it is a deliberate shot from behind the blue line, i’ve seen a player pass the puck and the reciever barely misses it and they called icing, that’s bullshit. Make the players skate , get the puck, and continue the game. my $.02

well pro hockey you have to haul ass back to your own zone to get the puck. not sure what you reffed, but only junior A, B, and C plays with touch up icing. most other teams, even alot of NCAA teams dont have to touch up, just the puck has to cross the goal line

I could care less if it is touch up or not. I hate the fact that it stops the game.

I reffed mostly midget and high school games, and coached a couple high school jv and varsity teams.

icing = far less annoying than neutral zone trap

2 line pass is the dumbest

i enjoyed this whole playoff year. very exciting. even though i wanted calgary to win the cup, i’m glad andreychuk got his name on the cup. can’t wait to get into playing more and watching next season.

the playoffs lasted too damn freaking long

I think its a well matched game.

naw, the NBA playoffs last way too long

NHL > NBA

true story

NHL > *.prosports

x2

damn isnt the NHL a pro sport