tattoo equipment, need gone!

Im looking to get rid of my tattoo stuff, its been taking up space and i really dont do it anymore like i use to. i have a lot of money invested into the machines and equipment to insure that they where the best ones out there, and that they where all safe to use on someone. the inks are led free, machines are all 10 coil raps, needles are all steralized and individually packaged, no egay crap. everything is in perfect running and performing condition and constantly cared for. 1 power source, 1 foot pedal and clip cord, 10 needles(what i have left), transfer paper for transfering pic to skin. 3 machines(1 liner, 1 shader, one liner/shader), 12 1/2oz inks(mustard,bubblegum pink, brown maoder, black, dark red, tsunami blue, forest green, deep yellow, tomato red, agent oramge, lavander, and sky blue) all of which are all very vibrant in color, and look great when tattooing, about 5 tubes and grips, ink caps, a bag of nipples, about 50 misc. tips for the needles, all are throwaways, will throw in a couple metal reusable ones. im asking $150 b/o or $150 firm with a case and the key for it, im moving so i want everything thats taking up space gone. if youre interested send me a PM and ill send you pics, thanks

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

p.s. anyone can tattoo, you dont need to be a artist.its all about shading and tracing pretty much,its its own art

LULZ. This is funny. I won’t bother to comment further and just wish you luck with the sale.

ok do u do have a use for this thred? cuz if not then dont bother clicking on it

I’m heavily tattooed and appreciate the art. To suggest that anyone can tattoo is comical so I felt the need to comment. To minimize what goes into a good tattoo when performed by a GOOD ARTIST is insulting to real tattoo artists. I fixed your statement…see below.

p.s. anyone can be a scratcher, you dont need to be a artist.its all about shading and tracing pretty much,its its own art

u know what i mean, you cant be a complete idiot, but you dont exactly need to be a amazing drawer. most ink people want is from flash and that involves tracing, from there shades and color make it look good. yes it takes time but so does everything. when you start off playing sports you suck, but over time you get better. same goes from tattooing. im not saying people should be going out there inking people up with jailhouse tats, but its a decently nice prof to get into

lol that’s what I’m saying…

Lol, glws.

I just love the idea of someone who spells like eclipse2000 tattooing people. No wonder people end up with misspelled words/names/etc in their tats. :lol:

why must everyone shit up the threds. shits annoying. if you dont like then move on. im pretty sure theres a bunch more ppl on here thinking the same thing

ha put it on craigslist…it would probably be gone by tonight

already did.and im waiting for this chick to tell me a time. im surprised no one shits up the adds on there too

I was kinda hoping you’d be able to do my phoenix tattoo on my chest before you sold this. :frowning:

i just sold half my kit, i still have the other stuff i dont wanna get rid of. send me a pic of what u want

Yer in west Seneca? Me to. I was wondering if You wanna give me a tat 2 b4 u give away all yer stuff I really wanna get sumthin on my lower back, not tribal tho cuz every gurl has That hmm mayb like sumthin 2 do with cars n stuff. Can u sketch me up some ideas n we could meat up?

i want to get this so i can tattoo dicks on beast when he passes out drunk. sharpies just arent doing it for me anymore

Hahahahahahhha amazing

lol buy my kit and u can tat all the dicks u want

Dawn we can gets matching Phoenix tat twos! It’s such a beautiful animal, only the best for ur back!

lol and to think i even braced myself for the shit show that i figured i would encounter before clicking on this thread…