TATTOO EQUIPMENT

I have a complete tattoo set.

2 guns
digital power supply
HUGE assortment of needles (all brand new)
hige assortment of ink
pig skin to practice on…
transfer paper
everything down to razor’s and paper towels… You will be able to start doing tattoos RIGHT AWAY with this kit…
it even comes with a complete kit / carring case on wheels so you can do tattoo party’s on the go…

I bought all this stuff about 8 months ago BRAND NEW and I used it 3 or 4 times. The 3 tattoos I did came out ok I just dont have the time to invest in it.

It would make a great hobby for someone to make some killer $$$$

I paid over $1200 for everything and I will sacrifice EVERYTHING for $600…

Please PM me with any questions… I am putting this on Craigslist if I dont get any hits in the next couple days.

I may consider trades / partial trades for wheels and tires that fit an 07 Accord 4 door EX or guns / ammo… What do you have???

terrible.

one should not start tattoing right away with a purchase of an ebay kit. get a real apprenticeship so shitty ass tattoos won’t stay in the mainstream.

thank you for contributing to shitty ass white trash tattoos seen worldwide including those with tribals, and kanji.

hmmm… im interested

I didnt say someone shouldnt be an apprentice or do it right… I got into it and started as an apprentice and i lost interest…

PM sent…

you promoted a scratcher lifestyle with this statement. no where did you say anything about doing an apprenticeship or doing it the RIGHT WAY. an apprentice wouldnt even touch this equipment to begin with.

why does it fuckin matter ? he is sellin it . if some trailer trash wants to give his wife a tat while his brother bangs her , let it happen it aint you or i so who cares . my god why ya gotta fuck wit the guy

John, can I give you a tat?

nah man , all of mine are done by people that know what there doin

I know. So can I?

ya dont know what your doin lolol or do ya

Nope. No idea. :lol

fuck off

:hug

Why do you say this is an ebay kit, maybe he bought some legit shit…

loled hard

I tattooed for a bit. Apprenticeships are pushed because it’s an old school elitist trade, they scare away the scratchers by saying how hard it is. You don’t need it.

$600 is way high for anything but high end stuff, post pictures and brands. eBay kits go for about $40 shipped.

BTW, they aren’t “guns” they are MACHINES. The fact that you call it a gun makes me think your stuff is eBay junk.

PICS… NOW. And I better see Mickey Sharpz machines or something else high end or this thread is bullshit.

Because he called them “guns” and didn’t list the brand. Good indication that they are Chinese trash machines.

Example of a legit tattoo equipment sale (off the top of my head):

1- Mickey Sharpz Dialer fastback liner - eikon springs, 8 wrap shorties
1- Eikon Green Monster setup as long throw color packer - 10 wrap coils
1- Eikon EMS200 digital power supply w/keystone pedal

Assorted needles, grips and Starbrite ink. Used a couple times, decided it wasn’t the thing for me. All items have been sanitized and sterilized where necessary. Paid over $1200, asking $600 obo

But, if you say this…

2- Guns
1- digital power supply

Did some tattoos, looked like trash and I gave my cousin Hepatitis.

Paid $1200, asking $600

You aren’t going to be taken seriously, because you’re not.

/thread

You did like what, 4 tattoos that ended up looking like a chopped off whale penor being eaten by a sea lion? STFU NOOB :lol

Lolololololololol, nice try sir… my tattoo’s were few, but they were solid. I didn’t use garbage.