Tattoo

+juan

:banghead

usually Latham

He’s not one of the people that just started because of a school. He’s been doing it for years and actually trained a bunch of local artists and worked with them at shops all over but doesnt have his own shop.

And isnt your girlfriend an amateur tattoo artist?

If he trained a bunch of artists why isn’t he guest spotting at their shops? Or do
They all work out of motels?

Getting a tattoo from a guy in a motel room is like having sex with a hooker and not wearing a condom…you will get AIDS.

he’s kind of a nomad and doesnt like to stay in one spot. I know its a little odd and I was skeptical at first but then I saw the work he did on my brother.

Paul, you are a sick fuck.

Listening to PJB’s tattoo experience is like listening to him talk about calculus. No idea!!!

He doesn’t like staying in one spot because he doesn’t have a legit business, that makes it even more sketchy. Probably wanted by the police or something LOL.

could be, I dont have a clue. My brother is supposed to be getting 2 more tattoos by him real soon if he hasnt already

Yeah pjb… You will not win this one at all… Makes no sense! Even a “nomad” can
Do a guest spot for a week or so…
Post pics of these nomadic markings he has left on your brother… (the tattoos… Not aids)

My girlfriend has is doing an apprenticship she paid $10,000 for and has been there for a year and a half learning from a very well known shop and artist. Not some hack in a hotel who does “good work” while picking his nose and tattoos you.

Paul has to be fucking with us…

Ill see about posting pics tonight after work, gotta go now.

Im not fucking with anybody.

Plus rep when I get home.

PJB approved artist…

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3944/funnytattoopicturesseem.jpg

There are artists who make a living specificly by travling the world tattooing. Chad keoplinger, troy denning, sarah schorr, valerie vargas, grime, dave bethew etc just to name a few and they all do guest spots or conventions. They dont work at the paid by the hour hotel because theyd rather do that.

Pauls brothers work.

Nothing wrong with picking your nose, Nick.

Looks like a picasso. :rofl Would lol if it really was his brother.