Tattoos anyone?

just curious to see what people on here have for tattoos, i just got one the weds. it was my first one, took about 3 hours and we are nowhere near done just curious to see what u guys have

hours
who did it
future plans?

im uploading and taking more pictures of mine right now

well i got this started on weds. so far i have 3 hours into it, there is still alot to be finished, the deamons face needs to be finished and shaded, also the whole outside needs to be toned to give it depth and then the whole thing needs to be colored as well as the outside LMk what you think, my uncle has a shop in catskill called thereforever tattoos, he opened this shop before his motorcycle accident and is still doing it now

www.myspace.com/thereforevertattoos

this was the rough sketch

outline started

shading started

excuse the nipple bruises haha friends are gay as fuck

this was from today, im just now realising how much more seat time there will be lol

I’ve got two tattoos. One on my right arm/shoulder, and one on my neck. Plenty more planned, but I’d rather spend the money on bills and my car these days.

they take 2 long. i got like 10 +hrs in my sleeve !!

sharpie ftw

yeah me too, after i payed him, well after i got there i was loke, shittttt my driver side window motor doesnt work and i have about 8 tickets in my glove box :cry:

letzz see dat shittt

there’s pix some where on here of it in another thread

still got like 4 or 5 more to go too.:ahh

i have 4 tattoos, now that i got a job again im gonna go set up an appointment for my next one. i eventually will have full sleeves.

i have 2. i got them earlier this year. jack from primal ink did them. nothing crazy…my daughters firdt and middle initials in old english text…one on the back of each of my arms. he does awesome work.

i have 2 tattoos on my leg i have a blue asian style dragon and a sumo wrestler with chinese food on the other half of my leg

i have four total as of now…very addictive

i need to get an estimate of how much it would cost to have the words “Bruce Springsteen” tattooed on my ass.

I have 3. My right side rib cage is in the middle if being covered. My son Aiden’s name from arm pit to hip bone with mad waves around it (he is aquarious). About 12hrs in and not even close. Side is a killer spot and I keep bitchin’ out to finish…

I had a few tats… here’s my sleeve.

That was a few years ago, since then… they’ve washed off.

Tattoos are stupid…

Agreed, but many feel differently.

Never ever say that at a party, drunken retards explaining how getting a hookah smoking caterpillar inked onto your forearm ISN’T a bad idea is not a good time.

now thats JDM :tongue :lol

yeah it hurts like crazy especially at the first few rib bones and up in the arm pit, im allreaddy looking to finish it, i have a week to with though, i have tickets and shit to take care of so it will prob be another month until a 4 hour session and it prob still wont be done

I have on on the top of my back and gotta schedule to get my side done

Ehh Not someone who plants on getting a whole shitload of tatoos…

Im not a very religious person but my daughter has brought on some changes in my life and well im getting a tatoo for her as cliche as that may be

On my forarm ill be getting a cross I have picked out…

My Godsend will be written across the top off the cross

and her name at the bottom