Tattoo's

xdat412niggx Um this right here shows your mental compacity. Cry about someone mentioning “black” kids, yet you have a reference to nigger in your AIM name… :bowrofl:

As for my view on black folk, I have no issues what so ever with them. Hell one of my good friends who lived with me for a bit last year is black while he was going through a divorce. So yet again you make the assumptions I just don’t hang out with any degenerates like yourself. As for rearranging my dental work, i guess that is acceptable behaviour to you hypocrite.

I can’t wait till your stupid ass is banned.

So what shaggy or Darkstar gave you the information on my past, I’m betting on shaggy since Darkstar can’t stand you too much, and the past couple days he and shaggy are about the only other people that where around for that. So that is MY GUESS.

Again like stated race isn’t the issue. Its stupid fucks like you that claim you are color blind to shit and cry about color at the same time. I have no interest in finding you because you are not worth my time outside of this forum.

woooooh a screen name that i made when i was in…what…7th grade, big fucking whoop. Your the typical internet bad ass who will talk oh so much shit behind a screen and keyboard…if you really cannot stand me to that much of an extent…then bring all that you have, or shut the fuck up.

Darkstar and i don’t talk outside of pittspeed…or on pittspeed for that matter…shaggy and i don’t even TALK about pittspeed there are more important things in life. Hell even if you guess…i wouldn’t tell. Here…look into off topic…you will be happy at the new thread that appears in 2 minutes

Wasn’t I. Feeling paranoid mike ?? :rofl:

our debacable happend years ago, Past is past…

I’m sorry I didn’t realize xlogic was hanging out with Quik…It won’t be long till he gets permabanned like Quik as well.

I don’t have any issues, I’m just saying it was could have been you.

Shit starter :beer:

maybe you will all die and this website won’t suck anymore?