Bunch of babies

I had something to say about tattoos. Old school dudes that where in the army and got one right on their forearms are hard core. The tats look like shit by todays standards, but they are much cooler then anyone getting a fresh one. When I see an old dude with an anchor on his forearm I know he was a bad ass baller, back in the day. I appriciate that.

Doing something you really want to > listening to anyone talk about your potential regret.

go make some cages bitch and i’m coming down to do my valve covers

X2
my grandpa was in the army, he’s got an eagle on his arm… he’s 70+ so it just looks like a green blob now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

my GF’s pap was in the army too, he has a few tattos but they are all smuges now and theyre hard to make out. He was also a boxer at one point in time. you would never think it though, hes the nicest guy on earth.

Too many people have tats now. I don’t go baaaaaaa baaaa baaaaa so u’ll never see one on me.

I’m a professional artist, my employers accept and or expect me to look “different” aren’t I lucky? heh. You could say my tat’s and piercings and what not could be write off as a occupational exspense, sad when you think about it that way right?

i’m not tryin to be a dick but to people without tats and piercings, those who want to be “different” seem to all look the same. :dunno:

again cutty is correct on a topic. you guys just look all the same and usually all act the same also

cutty is wrong because not everyone does it to be different :rolleyes:

normal people are the ones you don’t know very well

you guys will bitch about anything :down:

I guess the sarcasim in the first sentence of my reply didn’t come through…

No Tat For Me

you’re in connecticut… we’re still mad @ new england down here…:rofl:

Yeah, I’m a steelers fan though, i just moved to CT earlier this year…