taxes at midnight

well who are the assholes like myself that drop their tax shtuff off just shy of midnight :rolleyes: :smiley:

loooks like your the only one

doh:eek3:

broke people file for their taxes when they come in. That bitch is like a fat check laying there to be cashed it. Aint no way in hell im leavin that shit lay around. :cool:

mine was only 300 bucks, thats extremely weak so i just put it off.

Originally posted by JeffWels
mine was only 300 bucks, thats extremely weak so i just put it off.

yeah mine was a little over a grand. But on any given night I would usually only report about 1/3 of the tips i actually made, so… It probably shoulda been more. lol.

Originally posted by Darkstar
yeah mine was a little over a grand. But on any given night I would usually only report about 1/3 of the tips i actually made, so… It probably shoulda been more. lol.

i reported none of my tips… and half of my hours were under the table…

I got $500 back… and I filed the day after I got my W2.

i made too much money… i had to pay. :frowning:

Originally posted by turbovw18
i made too much money… i had to pay. :frowning:

that was me last year, i gave up more to the gov this year and broke even. i got $0 back

Originally posted by Gnocide
that was me last year, i gave up more to the gov this year and broke even. i got $0 back
x2… sending an extra 40 off with each pay :rolleyes:

From one job I have them take out an extra $40 per pay, and from the other job I have them take out an extra $20 per pay.

Over the course of a year that’s about $1400 EXTRA that I give them, just to get probably $1000 of it back, because waiting tables FUCKED our tax return in 2002.