taxes anyone?

going to be doing my taxes today or tomorrow…

whats the best way to do them and fastest way to get your return back?

how much to places like HR cost?

Dont do them

your joining the military

run!

but seriously… Theres a few people on here that can do taxes… ask them…

Tricia is one of htem I belive

yeah … id appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction

What’s your income from? Just W2s or 1099s? Just follow instructions and do it yo self.

efile baby, i’ll have my return in a couple days, direct deposit

i take that back, i actually got my return today haha

yea if anyone can point me in teh direction of how to get the most back bc last year i made 21k had 4500 taken out in taxes all together (2800 in federal alone) and my tax return was $450 wtfuxorz?!?!?!?!

It all dpeends on what you claim

I fucked myself this year by accident

im only getting a few hundred back

as long as it’s just W2s you can use turbo tax… free federal and I believe the state is like 30? something like that…

I’ve been doing my taxes and my fiancees taxes with Turbo tax for a couple years now… and direct deposit if wicked fast too…

I’m still waiting for W2s to come in… stupid effers…

my moms doing mine i can ask if shell do urs if ya want nick or meena

uhhh… whats the problem with that? Who says that $450 wasn’t the max you could got back? :squint. Welcome to the real world

ppl that i work with who are teh same age as me, live in teh same area as me, go to school, claim the same and make the same got over $1,000…it just seems a little off

oh ok, that makes more sense. Do they all still live at home or on their own? If your parents claim you as a dependent then you will get face fucked.

yea they live at home same with me

Just finished filing my taxes… it costs like 50 dollars to do it online with Turbo Tax but I didn’t have to retype all the bull over and over. so I’m happy… getting about 1300 back… WOHOO!!

I have used both and both work great. As it turns out, if your work uses ADT using turbotax can actually import you W2…saves some typing.

Nick

just did it at HR Block getting 1876 back