Taylor Made Burner Driver

Won this at a tournament today. I have no use for it.

Taylor Made Burner Driver Mens R

Stiff Shaft 9.5 loft

Brand new. Head cover included.

Edit…it is the 09 Model that is still selling for 299.

I would like 250 for it.

me i want…

Fah Q bro.

You still have my old set on loan lol.

I’ll give you $50

I will hit rocks around my back yard with it for anything less than 100.

rofl

wish you woulda had this a week ago before i spent 150 on a new sq driver. but glws a friend of mine has this it is a great driver

is it an 09?

I believe it is the '09

I have the '09 Tour Burner with the same shaft and loft and would keep this one in a minute if I didnt buy mine.

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp?SUBCATEGORY_ID=11798

If only it was a left handed club…

If only you were right handed… :slight_smile:

I have the tour burner which I absolutely love. I would have kept this had I not bought mine at the end of last year.

I am pissed because we finished tied for 1st in the tournament and the other team got to pick their prize first and it was the rescue club Burner which I would have put to use for a bit.

Oh well…great club and someone is gonna get a great deal…still has the 299.99 price tag on it.

Surprisingly I am right handed, either way, GLWS!

bump for a nice club, glws!

Today Only…$100 bux takes it…otherwise I might sell it back to Pro Golf Discount and pick up some stuff I need there.

Bump for a good club. I have a Ping G2 custom fitted with vector launch monitor and feel thats the only way to buy a driver but someone should buy this. Great price.

^^^

I got vector launched and ended up with the Tour Burner.

I agree its a great way to get fitted if you play a ton. If you are a casual golfer this would be a good club to go bang around even if its not “perfect” for your swing speed and launch angle.

For sure

Still have it? PM me with where you are located and how I can reach you.

Thanks,
Dan

TTT…100 FIRM