Teacher's Cell Phone....

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/7388261.html

• I was a little shocked at this last night. Seeing the news and how parents want action taken against this teacher. Her cell was taken by a student and I guess she had a topless picture of her self. IMO no action should be taken against the teacher, but expel the student! Stealing of personal property should not result in any action against the teacher.

R

:needpic:

Wow yeah, I don’t see why a kid would tell anyone.

If she was hot I’d be like “Show me the goods woman, or I’ll tell everyone about the photo”

Of course I would forward the photo to myself and claim she raped me later on for mass media coverage.

It was a female student who took the phone

soo… umm where are teh pics? of the teacher clothed @ least so i can see if its worth it to find said boobie pix

Even better, hot teacher on student lesbo action… ughhhh I think its cold shower time.

I wanna see pics, i heard she is hot

I don’t care if it’s a cell phone or a polaroid, the teacher’s retarded for bringing a nude pic of herself to school. But yeah, the chick who stole the picture should be subjected to whatever the school’s policy on stealing is.

Yeah but think, every girl on the fucking planet has naked pictures on her cell phone. Not always of herself, but there is always some nudies.

She brought naked pictures of herself to school. In this day and age, digital counts too. It shouldn’t be treated any differently than if the student stole a nude pic out of the teacher’s purse and copied it.

the student had no business taking the phone. no theft=no picture discovered. this is sort of similar to the case of a robber entering a house to commit a crime, getting injured and then trying to sue the homeowner for the injury.

lol i got suspended from school for something similer to this… someone sent some pics to my phone during the school day and the teacher grabed my phone and actually viewed them… needless to say i had a 5 day vacation at home… it was stupid.

fucking kids these days.

When I was in high school nooo kids had cell phones. Maybe like 4 kids had beepers.

yea same here… i don’t remember anyone having cell phones back then