Team All-Tech meet

Team All-Tech audio will be hosting it’s holiday sale yet again. This is a one day event where a one of a kind show car will be present as well as other cars. They will be having a blowout with nuts sales and prices.

Don’t be fooled this small shop has produced crazy power with wins all over and hitting a high of 150db. I will be there all day as he is a good friend of mine so get your asses down here! Check out there pics and info at http://www.teamalltech.com/ to see for yourselves!!!

Date : December 1st, 2007
Where : 10146 Hwy # 9 Just West Of Hwy 50(Caledon Ont)
Time : 11:00am - 8:00pm

1. TomsS14

For directions or anything like that ask me…BTW I heard JBL speakers will be 50% off, I’m so snagging me up a set!

Got some more info its more of a Sales event not a meet. There will be some show cars(weather permitting) but the parking lot is basicly a small lot and the side of the road is availble.

so basically this isnt a meet but a sales promotion…

little bit of A, little bit of B. They should have cars on display(weather permitting) so it can be classified as mini meet. The loudest street car in Canada, one off Harley F150, Show Cavalier and more. There should be food and such so I thought I would invite some Son’lings who wanna POUND some bass