Teaser Pics: RB25DET, GT3582r

Almost done. Just have to clean up the hackery of a wiring mess.

enjoy.

Now you in there right mind puts a power wire through the firewall with no gromet? i dunno but its getting fixed.

now the good stuff

and some fun.

Wire through firewall without grommet is no big deal.

Just wrap a rubber hose (coolant) around the wire near the exposed edges of firewall.

Poor man’s insulation :bowdown:

oh god…nice

You think that chargepipe will hit the tower Radek? or is that motor solid mounted?

solid mountsss

my pipes never hit. there is actually almost an inch of clearance.

Who did the welds?

radek.
from rs tuning did everyting
fixed all the messed up wired
coils
injecotrs
cas
and is also doing hte tuneee
the car soudned insaneeeeeee with just the aem hooked up and running. cant wait car hsold be done this weeek

501whp

good work buddy , the secret to keeping this guy going is to provide smokes , lots of smokes… LOL and redbull…

501whp

hehe i now own a s14 with a rb25,

full length twin scroll header being built for it right now, dual wastegate setup, gt3776.

mikey is gonna have to step it up to catch up to me now.

Thanks Guys.

so are you going to race ? strait line ? in that case i think mikey needs to catch up to someone else first lol… its been 4 years and still no psssh … he knows what im talking about lol

471 hp sr on race gas - (.)(.)

nice sick build

radek , u crazy boyeeee… were gonna have the black beast done for u to tune soon… i love doing this car shit with u … u just a little crazy and i think i like it… oh and by the way… that sr u tuned … undefeated… not even a gixxer 1000 could pull away

awesome work man, im interested to kno what that beast will run at the track

well when they did it on the dyno he siad that if i can hook and drive properly it should beable to do 9.74 if i can hook lol and shift right

bud your car that night could have made over 600whp i just stopped because you got what you asked for. plus yout fuel system is maxing out.