Teen charged after Cockslapping a Girl on the Schoolbus

Mshroom Stamp! :haha

http://www.wstm.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=199022

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 11:06 a.m.

MEXICO, OSWEGO COUNTY – An Oswego County teenager is accused of performing a lewd act. The 16-year-old is facing several charges stemming from the bizarre incident.

The Oswego County Sheriff’s department issued the following press release:

On 9/26/08 at 3:35 p.m., a 16 year old male residing in the Town of Mexico was arrested for Endangering the Welfare of a Child, a class A misdemeanor, and Sexual Abuse, Third Degree, and Public Lewdness, both class B misdemeanors, after being accused of hitting a female student in the face with his penis after asking her if she had ever had a “mushroom stamp.” The incident occurred while riding on a school bus in the presence of other students. The youth was released on appearance tickets and is scheduled to answer the charges before Town of Mexico Court on 10/07/08.

LOL at the use of “mushroom stamp” in the article :rofl

thats funny as hell

mushroom stamp :rofl

instant lols

LMAO .This has got to be the first mushroomstamping to ever be in the news.That kid is now infamous! hahahahaha

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup Fucking legend!!!

lost it at mushroom stamp hahahahahaha

i dont know what to say right now. im really at a loss for word and think its so funny but thats it downfall as well. i just cant laugh, just read it over and over and say “WOW thats awesome”

i think this is NY too, if it is its where my ex WAPCE mother lives.

that’s some funny shit. they actually said mushroom stamp in the article

:rofl

the comments are as funny as the story… :lol

He’s going to heaven.
Posted by God Almighty, Heaven - Wednesday, October 01, 2008 at 2:32 p.m.

The mushroom stamp is over the holiest of acts one can conduct while on earth. There are certain things that you humans can do to receive a “get out of jail free card” as you would call it in that Satanic Monopoly game. You can either die for me to show your love or give a girl a mushroom stamp in public.

He is now of the holiest of the holy. Condemn him for his holy actions and you shall all burn.

:umm

:crackup

:bowdown

roflmao best news article ever written.

+10

The only way I’m not laughing is if it was my daughter gettin’ “stamped”.

It isn’t, so :crackup :crackup :crackup

:runaway

You are a great father

how would you feel if you son did the stamping?

high five and pass him his first beer?? :lol