Teen charged for a mushroom stamping

http://www.wstm.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=199022

MEXICO, OSWEGO COUNTY – An Oswego County teenager is accused of performing a lewd act. The 16-year-old is facing several charges stemming from the bizarre incident.
The Oswego County Sheriff’s department issued the following press release:
On 9/26/08 at 3:35 p.m., a 16 year old male residing in the Town of Mexico was arrested for Endangering the Welfare of a Child, a class A misdemeanor, and Sexual Abuse, Third Degree, and Public Lewdness, both class B misdemeanors, after being accused of hitting a female student in the face with his penis after asking her if she had ever had a “mushroom stamp.” The incident occurred while riding on a school bus in the presence of other students. The youth was released on appearance tickets and is scheduled to answer the charges before Town of Mexico Court on 10/07/08.

and the comments are awesome

The mushroom stamp is over the holiest of acts one can conduct while on earth. There are certain things that you humans can do to receive a “get out of jail free card” as you would call it in that Satanic Monopoly game. You can either die for me to show your love or give a girl a mushroom stamp in public.
He is now of the holiest of the holy. Condemn him for his holy actions and you shall all burn.

lmao

nice

:lolsign:
AWESOME!

:ohyeah:

God, what’s wrong with kids today. The stuff I used to do was cheeky and fun; like taking polaroid pics of my pubes and then dispensing them into the locked vhs cases for the people to find once they got home.

That and poo dollar.

If he gets any time he will get the reverse child molester treatment in the joint. He’ll be a god.

You can got to jail for this… I better stop

lol

:lol:

hahahah this was a nice ending to this day.

thanks for that.

HAHAHHA I just spit my juice out. Can you imagine seeing someone do that on the school bus home when you were a kid? LOL

why did she not vear away during the 5 seconds it takes to whip it out, sneaky bastard

eazy +1 to you sir for provided that today

after asking her if she had ever had a “mushroom stamp.”

That’s the kind of stunt you prepare for. You don’t ask that and then take 5 seconds to whip it out. Fucking amateurs.

LAWL

thread delivers

I don’t get it:
http://www.hotcarlshirts.com/image.php?productid=16156&number=&type=big
oh… I see…

Some real winners up in Oswego, lol

you…

He gets a free picture and story about him posted on the sex offender web sites. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.