Teen threatens Bush on myspace.

maybe it was made into to big of a deal

but if im SS, i wouldnt even go after this for

A. she just photo chopped a pic, never ever said she was going to do harm to him

B. she learned that it was wrong and deleted it, and went on with life

was there a need for them to invesigate this and question a 14yr old chick like they did? no

if you aren’t imprisioned you can’t be imprisioned improperly, so it can’t apply. it has nothing to do with the constitution…

whatever really!!!

jesus christ!!! do you even read? i swear, i’d rather talk to play-doh that you guys sometimes…

“posted a picture of the president, scrawled “Kill Bush” across the top and drew a dagger stabbing his outstretched hand. She later replaced her page on the social-networking site after learning in her eighth-grade history class that such threats are a federal offense.”

and just to avoid confusion… ‘scrawled’ = wrote

1. she didn’t know it was ‘wrong’ until the secret service came to her school and told her that she was a fucking idiot…

she was never imprisioned, arrested, or detained.

please read the article before you bless us with your responces.

did she type out, “im going to kill bush” no fuck head, soo stfu up…and go play with play-doh ass-hat

there was no reason to fucking waste time gooing after her, ya ur right she might have ties with terriost get a fucking life

:doh:

I guess you don’t watch Law and Order. Evidence is thrown out of court if gained by interrogating a minor without parental presence.

comparing real life to a tv show. :rofl:

what evidence!??? the myspace page that was posted in a public forum :ugh:

no charges were brought against her… it was her own stupid fault for trying to be a hardass and calling out the president and being shut up!!!

Ok, first off its the SS so they are going to do whatever they want, the two agents prolly got per diem for the day and they got a little extra money…second, its ridiculous that this got past the 1st page of this thread…and third go over to the war for couple weeks and then come back and then tell us about what 4,5,6, etc. yr olds can do, youd be amazed

if questioning anybody about something helps keep this country safe then there is nothing wrong with that, there is a reason why our tax dollars pay for someone to surf the internet and look for shit like this so that it doesnt escalate to something bigger, odds are it wont ever become something threatening but why take the chance?? oh yea, thats why planes slammed into the pentagon and WTC becuz we take chances and try to be the nice guys so f*cking pussies wont cry about us going out and killing every mo fo that doesnt like us

if we could only be like the Israelis…

ex: hizballah takes two Israeli soldiers and they f*ck them up for about 3 weeks until the rest of the pussy world tells them to stop

ex #2: Iraq building a nuclear reactor, Israel doesn’t like it so they blow it up and tell the rest of the world to STFU we did it becuz we wanted to

lol the problem isnt taking 14 yrs olds out of class to question them the problem is that the whole world is a bunch of pussies now a days

You people do know that a 14 year old will one day be a 20 year old and then one day a 30 year old and so on. whos to say this wasnt the starting point for something else.

yea, if she’s a nutjob at age 14, imagine once she grows up. Good point grandam.

please note the article i posted… 14yo girl kills two people…

i saw it, people are truely fucked up.

This is a good lesson for all stupid-ass teeny boppers, it’s a good lesson for people of all ages. People need to learn not to put shit on Myspace, facebook, etc. It’s just like the difference between writing a letter/email to someone, and talking to them over lunch.

I think kids need a new class in elementary school that will teach them to distinguish different types of information dissemination, and what is appropriate in each type. For example, it’s ok to tell your friend he made you mad, it’s not ok to photochop pics of him and post them on the internet.

There is a virtue called discernment, and it seems to be in short supply in this country.

I’m glad the feds scared the shit out of that girl, but the media coverage given to this event, may risk some copy-catting. Ideally, she should have been slapped in the face and scolded by her mother, but that’s not the type of world we live in today.

Apparently the Feds follow other rules than cops. According to the story, the Feds even misled the school authorities into thinking they had parental permission. Big no-no.

hell yeah they write the rules!!! haha

check the sentence after the one about ‘misleading’ the principal… as in he was an idiot and choked when two agents showed up as his school :smiley:

“Assistant Principal Paul Belluomini said the agents gave him the impression the girl’s mother knew they were planning to question her daughter at school. There is no legal requirement that parents be notified.”

I:love: sonny

no need to reply sonny is the man

So basically we all agree.

1.There are written laws, and there are rules the SS follow. That is acceptable, because of the loopholes in the written laws that would hamper any progress on security.

1. If you think we should only question people that are actually going to attack the president, and not the people that make public threats: you are stupid.

:ugh:

you can’t see the difference? :hsugh: