teh darkstar is teh dating

des·per·ate Audio pronunciation of “desperate” ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dspr-t)
adj.

1. Having lost all hope; despairing.
  2. Marked by, arising from, or showing despair: the desperate look of hunger; a desperate cry for help.
  3. Modifying your Hyundai.
  4. Undertaken out of extreme urgency or as a last resort: a desperate attempt to save the family business.
  5. Nearly hopeless; critical: a desperate illness; a desperate situation.
  6. Suffering or driven by great need or distress: desperate for recognition.
  7. Extremely intense: felt a desperate urge to tell the truth.

:rofl: @ your signature. :bowdown:

:rofl: hyundai

:hahano:

don’t start shit you can’t finish, twatwaffle.

have fun w/ it mike :smiley: :beer: And w/ her “knockers” :rofl: @ knockers hahahahHAHAAH

:rofl: @ Twatwaffle

tell mary i said hi!

if i wanted something that resambled her then i would go hang out at the high/middle school when it let out with a shiney car and ice cream in my hand…ur pathetic

oh where do you come up with this shit…

he sits on the shitter too much and has plenty of time to think this shit up:eek3:

One would come to the conclusion with a fuck buddy, he would not be on here so much, but pittspeed posting > darkstar’s jailbait.

cute girl…she does look young, but thats ok

Darkstars famous motto - “Whats the best thing about a 14 year old girl in the shower?.. She looks 10 with her hair wet!” :x:

Looks like he is living his motto!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

urbandictonary.com

I support this post.

I think her face is a lil fat.

at what point does a “Girl” turn into a “Women”

I mean im sure there is no set age limit, right? Cause I know of a few VERY easy Females in the 30ish age.

Seriously, like females that would do BurnyD, and/or Cheeks without question…

:rofl:

No age limit… just whenever they decide to grow up. Sometimes they never do!

agreed, you can’t put a number on it. Depends on each indivudual. Plus some girls think they are mature, but I would never catagorize them as that in my book. So it also depends on the maturity factor for their age.