Tempting..

http://i3.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/24/6f/a8_1_b.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6396&item=4516964473&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

What do you think, I’ve been watching it all week. And the price hasn’t shot to much. Opinions? I think its sick. Should I bid?

It’s a wreck title. No way I would deal with that hassle.

But if you want it just for looks and all, hey go for it. I think it’s a sexy
car. But personally I wouldn’t buy this car to throw money into.

i dont see any sex appeal what so ever

if you like stock suspension a cheap cfibre hood a shitty r34 bumper and $300 wheels

go for it

:werd:

But then this is Jesse. You could give him a cardboard box and he’ll
find someway to drift the hell out of that cardboard box. :lol:

If you like it for looks or got the cash to make it more, go for it.

Otherwise, avoid the lemon.

This guy didn’t even TRY to straighten anything. Look at the fittment of the marker lights and the space between the headlights and the bumper.

AND it’s an automatic

-the guy said that it has a short ram intake… I see a pretty long pipe.
Seems like a shady deal to me.

Hey my car has is a rebuilt title on it. It was also auto lol but I didnt mind to much. Honestly this car will go up near the end alot of ppl will just wait it out. I have not had much hassel with my car at all other then a ball joint thats all thats been truly wrong with it ever. Anything else is self inflicted stuff lol.

Yes Jason, but your car was repaired properly, proffesionally.
This thing was obviously slapped together.

Ya I suppose it was like you honestly cant tell where the car was damaged lol. All damage that is currently on it is my own stupid fault…or snowplows (front bumper is ruined basicly now).

If the price stays around there, you haven’t got much to lose.

But, I would say bad idea…would likely need a lot of work. Maybe if you’re planning SR or transplant parts etc…but otherwise it seems a little “hit or miss” ya know? (things like the open fan shroud & dust layer make me wonder a bit too)

That said, you can bet it would be rust-free…

Buy it man… add it to the growing list of cars you’ll have at your disposal…

I dunno…front end wreck… the engine bay isn’t even the same colour anymore, so the damage was probably pretty extensive…

Even if the damage was fixed back to like new condition, but as it has been pointed out, they didn’t even try to get the front bumper kit to line up properly… I wouldn’t get it… not worth the potential headaches

Didnt even notice that but after looking at the engine bay see how the rad support is red like the rest of the car…leeds me to belive this car got hit square in the front if it ruined the rad support like that…you never want to hear down the line your frame rails are bent inwards.

I probablly won’t see you on the track so go for it.

the bumper looks like its for a zenki not a kouki

but correct me if im wrong…

Haha Wrong.

he should clarify…

he wont be seeing you infront of him.

GT

Haha Wrong.[/quote]

Chirp Chirp…

Haha Wrong.[/quote]

Chirp Chirp…[/quote]

Chirpy chirpy :roll: