Tennis anyone?

Seriously… I’m looking for someone to hit around with.

I know how to hit the ball but have been away from the game like 10+ years… Played with a buddy 2 weeks ago and it was a lot of fun so I’m looking to start up again. On the tennis skill scale, I’m probably a 2.0 or 2.5 (I think highest is 7.0 so I’m really not very good).

I can serve, do forehands, backhands, to some degree but am not very consistent and admittedly I’m not in the best shape but I wanna play. My lazy a$$ definitely needs the exercise.

If anyone is down to play early evening, like after work 6, 6:30ish let me know… Doesn’t have to be a match, just rally back and forth, serves, etc for like 30 min to 1 hr. I’d prefer to play someone of around the same skill level so that you don’t get TOO bored…

For location I am thinking Kiwanis Park in Latham or another public court in that area.

PM me if anyone’s interested. Thanks!

i only play w/ my dad in FL once a year, but i use to play alot. Without sounding crazy, my dad plays… at Fairwood indoors, and he is usually looking for people to play with. His girlfriend plays too, shes not very good. He is alright. I will mention this to him, because they are getting old and usually play doubles, but its him, his gf, and this other dude… so they always ask me to be the 4th, and i dont want to waste my time w/ the old timers. So i’ll mention this to him and see what he says.

OK man, I don’t mind, my biggest fear is that they’ll be bored with me, I’d rather rally one on one but hey if doubles works out I’m game. Don’t force it on them though… Thanks.

ANYTIME you want to play - let me know. I played in high school and in college. I’m fat now, but can still play despite my decline in mobility :banana

i suck, im a 2.0 out of 10. i can hit the ball pretty well, but i dont always get into my opponets court. i get most of em in there tho. lemme know, or we can play on the wii :slight_smile:

We could do a four person match if you guys want because I play. I have played about 4 times already this summer. I am not the greatest but can consistantly volley back so. Any particular court you play at man?

I have a tennis center where I live and usually play there - but central park in schenectady is easily accessable or any of the local high schools.

I also have tennis courts in my apartments.

OK how about we hit a few balls- 6:00 pm tomorrow evening at Kiwanis Park in Latham, if weather cooperates? The park is about 1/2 mile east of the Route 2/9 roundabout (Latham Circle)

Anyone down?

I’m not available tomorrow - but am free on Saturday around 6:30pm est.

Yeah I could do sat or sunday but think we got some rain going on both days, anyway send me an email @ damonspeeds@yahoo and I can be there.

I could do Sunday.

pick a day and palce lets play

Thursday or Fri this week after work (6:00 pm - ?), anyone?

I’m thinking Kiwanis Park in Latham, or Colonie Golf Course courts are ok too.

Won’t be able to do either.

sunday monday anyone …I am dying to try out my new head band lmao

I’ll be around Monday late afternoon, I may be able to play around 6 pm… Please PM me your contact info, thanks!

I wanna play real bad but fractured my left ankle - hopefully will be back up and running in a couple weeks :angry2

Reviving an old thread…

Lemme know if anyone is down to play during the week at 6:00 PM or on Sunday afternoons.

I’ve been playing tennis a bit more regularly and think I’ve improved to maybe a 2.5 to 3.0 level player. Still not very good, but my serve is getting better, forehand/backhand slice ok but topspin shots still need work.

I’d ideally like to play with people who are the same level or even better so that I can improve…

If you’re like an old pro or HS star and don’t mind beating up on someone, that’s cool with me let me know when you wanna hit around. If it’s really boring for you whipping my a$$, I’ll consider paying you, or buying lunch/drinks, it’s all good.

(If I’m whipping YOUR a$$ (though highly unlikely)… You owe me drinks… J/k)

I just want exercise and to improve my game…

Let me know!

I’m free tomorrow after 6pm if you wanna play a couple sets. PM me