Test Drive Unlimited (Multi-Flavored)

how important is having a house and clothes?

cloths not. a house it depends on how you want to own your cars. me i always own 2 sell whatever i dont use some people want to own a lot at once in that case you need more room to store them so you need houses

Yeah I’m definitely down for cruising in this if we get the chance. Anyone know yet if the 360 and PC versions are separated online?

EDIT: Nevermind that was answered.

just got this game… HUGE :tup:

fantastic driving game… NFS was starting to get real old. Now I need a racing wheel with clutch support… that would be key :tup:

Now that I have Forza2, this game is pretty much a coaster. I played it for about 2 minutes last night and the physics are so terrible after playing a good sim I just shut it off.

I still like it better than Forza in some ways…but all in all Forza > *

If only I could find a wheel setup that will last more than two months. Cheap peices of shit.

Bump, started playing on the 360 ran into ^^^

Forgot how fun this was.

oddly enough… just got mine in the mail off ebay today :slight_smile:

I played this at phil’s house and pretty much skipped 2 whole quarters of school because of it. just got a 360 last week… so I NEEDED this.

Weird that you bumped it, cuz it literally got here when I got home from work. hahah

No shit asshole, you guys sat in my basement and talked so much shit on Xbox live, I still have bad feedback there :grouphug:

I fuckin rule. Remember the game got deleted… so I played for 2 days straight to get back up to where I was? yesssssssssssssssss.

Haha, that was ridiculous. Erin’s brother’s girlfriend came over and was like “delete saved game, what does this do”. :spank:

Haenszel to the rescue!

I shoulda fucking stabbed that bitch. I almost didn’t graduate because of her.

There are not linked unfortunitly

Ya Forza2>* cant wait for the 3rd i heard its gonna have Drag Racing :slight_smile: and 2 disc’s!