Testing waters 1986 Honda 250R 3 wheeler

I have a 1986 Honda 250R racing 3 wheeler that I am thinking about parting ways with. I am the second owner, and have owned it for 3 years now. I bought it from my fathers best friend who bought it new. I begged him for 7 years to sell it to me because he never rode it, then i buy it and it sits in my garage. Lol. I dont have a truck or trailer to take it riding, and i live in buffalo. So… it dosent make much sense to have.

It has a DG pipe on it, and i cant remember what silencer. I have 2 extra sets of rear wheels with decent tires for it. All rubber is good on it. The bike starts right up, but needs a good carb cleaning as the last time i rode was 2 years ago.

The only things it needs is:

Clean carb and fresh gas
New chain

Again, it fires right up now, but dosent want to run off choke very well ( a sure sign the jets are gummed up from old gas)

Plastic is in decent shape, no cracks just needs a little plastic polish to remove scratches.

I have some extras, original manual, and other miscellaneous stuff.

These go for 1800-2500 on ebay when they are in good shape. 1986 was the last year, and are very hard to find.

Considering it needs a little tlc, I will take $1700. Im not interested in low ballers. Do your research and you will see what these go for. I will take some pics saturday.

These are a riot to ride, and very quick. They are great for tight trails, as you can put it on two wheels and turn around trees on a dime. I just dont have the time for it.

I miss my 110 :frowning:

GLWS

Bad ass trike i miss mine bad