Testing Waters : 1990 240sx full Type-X conversion

so whats the price

Lots of peopls saying it’s worth the ambiguous >10k price. Some things I would look for to justify the price are some type of engine mods, and better brake setup.
Without all the hype I’d seriously offer 8500. Op i understand you don’t need to sell it so just hold out for as much as you can get.

Clean as fck. Why no pics of engine bay? xD

yeah rad car… would like to know your specific price… not that i’d buy it, but curious to know.

Bomb ass car! Super clean and well put together. For those who dont know Sai, when it comes to cars, i cant think of too many people as serious as him both as a driver and as builder. He does it proper and doesnt cut corners.

Yea I’ve seen this car a few times. It is beautiful.

It is everything I want my 240sx to ever be, except red. :frowning:

Any specs? price? I looked at the first page and it was nothing but members dick ridin. Seen the car myself. Looks clean but the rotted out hatch that I parted out looked as clean as this so dont say no pics needed and assume everyone must know this car is mint.

Still hoping to see a price on this car.

I’d be willing to pay you if you find a spec of rust on this car.

I’ve seen and driven this car, it is definitely worth what Sai is looking to get. No expenses were spared when this thing was built. Whoever buys this car can rest assured they have one of the cleanest S13’s in Canada.

As for specs, I can’t really see him posting much more than what’s on the front page…

I’ve personally been trying to convince him not to sell it, lol.

need more pics of the rsx!

Is this Sonic180sx’s old car? or is this a totally different car?

Same car.

Actually there was a “spec” of rust on the car I even joked with sai about it so pay me.

The car is clean but does that mean there is not gonna be anything wrong with it in the mechanically? Has he pushed and beaten the shit outta the car? All Im asking people on son to do is to stop dick ridin everyone that they are close to. Give them a free bump fine but dont put your stamp of approval on this car without actually seeing it perform and stuff.

Me and him did race when I had the ebay turbo and no tune on my car and to be honest it was not that impressive But Sai himself is a very respectable guy so good luck to him and his sale.

SALE PENDING. THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST