/Testing Waters: 2001 VW Jetta TDI GLS

This is more or less a feeler, Right now I own 3 TDI’s and a VR6 I need to narrow the flock. this one just spit out its turbo that was the last straw used stock turbo was put in but im done with this car.

Make:VW
Model: Jetta GLS TDI
Color: Red/Gray
Options: Leather, Heated seats, Sunroof, cruse, monsoon, 03+ Cupholders, Trailer hitch and Wiring.
Miles 360K (the motor was replaced at 340k with a 80k motor, at 260K the trans was replaced, at 340K the clutch was replaced as was the T-belt, Turbo was replaced yesterday with a 80K one I pulled for a Upgraded turbo)
Power Upgrades:NONE

This car was modded and went back to stock so I could upgrade the wagon I just bought.

I also pulled the lift its back to stock height, it was painted this winter to help with all the 360K paint imperfections its not a bad paint job but its not factory.

Now back to stock I would drive this anywhere. these are great cars not much of it is original.

here is the most recent pic I have before the turbo went: again ITS NOT LIFTED has Stock 03 wheels on it now. also I pulled the roof rack.

4500 or B/O

This thing is a beauty. GLWS Mike! Is the block heater still setup?

ya the block heater is still on it. Ive got it in peaces right now so depending on who wants it for what I could include mods for the right price. but I think for the most part it is worth more stock. (once its all back together stock it will hit Egay no reserve and just see what i get)