testing waters.

what if had a stock suspension to go in it and you kept the aftermarket stuff? Any interest in working out something like that?

edit: I just checked and see that stuff isnt really worth all that much so there is no real point in it…

I dont mean to beat you up on the price, I just want to let you know that the offer is there.

k thanks

come on guys this is a steel… i sold a mostly stock 96 se for 4300 last year…

if it was a 4-door I would have bought it already for your asking price…

cut 2 more doors in it…lol

come on you were going to give me like 3300 or somthing…just come up with 700 more and you can have it…

oh yeah, I forgot about the ebay auction. Looks like it ended with me being top bidder but the reserve not met.

Its not a matter of coming up with 700 dollars more, because the money is not the issue, its just I don’t really want it because its a 2-door. That means that it would have to be an incredible deal for me to buy it. 3000 sounds an incredible deal.

3000 doesnt even let me pay the things i have to pay…my whole thing is that i have to pay for my trip to florida and pay my girls mom back some money i owe her…and 3k just wont do it…

Thats totally understandable man. Im a little suprised you havently already gotten what you want for it, the car looks wicked clean…

im suprised too…i get calls everyday… i have had 3 calls today and i bet no one shows up tomorrow…i hate living so far away…

in the booming metropolosis of fort plain… haha… I spent lots of time out there when I was younger, had family in palatine bridge and neliston.

o no shit… i lived in nelliston for like 10 years…i just moved WAY back over to fp like a year ago…

4200 with the gsr rims

ok here is rock bottom…i have turned down these offers… but 3800 with steel rims…come get it

put some Husqvarna stickers on it and indy440 will buy it in a heartbeat

lol if that would help…DONE!!!lol

lowered the price to 3800 and then sold it for 4100…kids commin to pick it up tonight…