Texas Road house

I just beat the Texas Road House record. I split a 84 ounce sirloin, with a buddy.

How long is was sitting in the case is another story.

Congrats!

cool lol

didn’t even know they had records. That sounds like a challenge to a fat guy…

awesome
i may have to go for that one day

i get full on just those amazing buns they give in the beginning lol

thats just an appitazer

fat much?

84 oz = 5 lbs, 4 oz. I can’t fathom what that would do to me. A Big Mac and fries usually does me in. haha

I ate a 16oz sirloin a few weeks ago and thought Id never eat steak again I was so full!

pittspeed meet ?:bigok:

i agree geeeeesh

hereford and hops in cranberry has the same thing, i believe theirs is 60/or 72 oz, anyway, if you finish in under 45 minutes, its free. i went there after i ad a heavy deadlift workout, and i crushed it in 20 minutes. i ate it so fast, the manager thought i threw it away, or hid it, another table had to say they saw me eat it quick. red meat=top of food chain,.

i went there for the first time a few weeks ago…

those buns and butter mmmmm… its like butter+ cinnamon

I had a MASSIVE hangover that day and couldnt eat much so i had to get a burger :frowning: i wish i would have got a steak cuz the girlfriend’s stepdad was throwin his money around again like it was nothing… wish i would have taken advantage of that…

x2

Lightwieghts.

What do say Brain, we go and show these kids how to eat?:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

And drink???:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

how much is this steak

the 14 oz cowboy cut does me in, but thats after eating a basket of rolls a salad and a potato of some sort, and then normally finishing the wifes chicken fingers

dont forget jeff!

wonder how much of that all 135lbs of me can eat…

i would be throwing up violently if i ate that much… how long does it take?