Thank GOD, change is finally here

Ok, cool, I guees. There’s a new president, some people are excited. But holy fuck! You would have thought this guy, cured cancer and AIDS, put a stop to world hunger an turned the economy around single-handedly. This guy is being deified and hasn’t done anything yet. not only has he not done anything as President yet, he didn’t do much of anything in his polotical career yet so many people are touting him as the savior of man kind. I have no problem with the guy I just think its a little rediculous as to the extreem people are taking this to.

Watching the news lastnight they interviewed some of the people already waiting to see this go down and I thought I was watching freeking South Park or something. “CHANGE! HOPE” If Christ himself were marching the streets right now these Obamaites wouldn’t give him a seccond look. They’d probably trample him to get a better look at Obama.

I don’t get it…

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cgm2dhaD09Fp/172x135.jpg?center=0,0

vtec?

ban?

I seccond the BAN.

No more extreem polotical talk.

WAIT, WERE GETTING A NEW PRESIDENT?!?!?!?

I just don’t understand the amount of people that are there for the inauguration. With people so far away, all you see is a tv, but they have been outside in the cold for hours.

And it’s costing $150 MILLION for his Inauguration. Aren’t we in some dire financial crisis at the moment? I don’t care who is the incoming president, did we need to spend that much money. Cut the ceremony down, limit who can be there.

They estimate one porta-john per 6000 people. The reflection pool is going to turn into one giant urinal.

War is peace. Up is down. Optimism is bad.

WTF is extreem about it? I don’t get the clut-like following. I merely stated that a lot of people seem to be going a little overboard for this guy and seem to have unrealistic expectations. I’m guessing your one of them? Surely you voted for him.

ban him so he can use this more often…

WHY DO I EVEN VENTURE INTO OFFTOPIC???

Unrealistic yes. But inspiring a nation can bring positive things as well.

I saw someone wearing OBAMA earrings yesterday.

LOL.

I want john mccain air force ones.

is this dude for real? i mean, the posts have been quite troll-like, but 100 posts over a 7 month span would be quite dedicated.

VTEC for president 2012?

The people chanting O-BAM-A are kinda creeping me out a bit

Insipiring to do what?

It’s not extreme he has a point.

There are so many stupid fucking retards in this country that know nothing about politics/history/foreign & domestic policy or world issues that simply voted for Obama because he said “change”.

They don’t know what that “change” means but you would think Obama was their lord and savior because he’s going to save the country and the planet :roflpicard:

I will laugh so hard if he turns out to be another Jimmy Carter.

HE MAY INSPIRE YOU TO LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL YOU IMBECILE

I GIVE UP

:fu:

Congradulations for using mozilla so you never mispell a word or God forbid hit the wrong key while typing! :tup:

seriously man, just stop.

:picard:

this is quickly crashing and burning. Closed for the greater good.