Thank You everyone

Just wanted to thank everyone for making 2007 a great year. Have a lot of great customers from this board and always a pleasure helping everyone out.
Looking forward to 2008. Everyone enjoy the evening and have a safe new years :beer:

Jeff you will always be special in my heart :naughty:

I would still like to bargain Brenna’s little sister for some work. Meow about that?

anytime! Lemme know when the next crab feast is scheduled for!

yay Jeffy yay! thanks for giving me a ride to the airport all the time!

Thanks alot Jeff for the work you’ve done for me this year. Even though it wasn’t much, it still was excellent work for an unbeatable price.

Best of luck in 2008!!!

Thank you Jeff. You do good work at a great price… and you’re patient.

HaPpy JEw BeEr!!! thanks for everything man you’ve done so much to help me, more than most of my friends and my family…which means I need better friends. and thanks for always being there to listen

Woot Woot…thanks Jeff for umm that special night in Bowling Green :naughty:

Jeff,

some of these guys make you sound like a fag

second that fo sho…

keep up the good work…

good quality work at an affordable price…can’t beat it…

thank u for all ur help

I agree!!:smiley:

He isn’t queer, but his boyfriend is.

thank you jeff for all the work and theres more to come lol… we need to do our steak n shake date again soon!!!

lol bowling green :eek:

wut?

Thanks Jeff for the great work on my Z…I’ll be back for more!

thanks jeff for drinking with me :beer:

it sounds like you do good work on cars if there is ever anything that i cant do at work i will be out to see

thanks for the :naughty:

damn jeff I swear I’ll give you work next year :smiley:

Thanks for the speedy short notice work i needed on my Nissan and the short term storage of the neon i had. Definitely a great guy & a rare find. I’ll be in touch for January 08…the s10 needs some things done :slight_smile: