You guys are the best! Thank you!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank several of our customers who have gone above and beyond in showing their appreciation for our work.

http://innovativetuningdl.com/temp/InnovativeThankYouCake.jpg

Jojo dropped this off today. Jojo you’re a great customer and friend so I’m really glad you’re so happy with us. I barely knew what to say when you dropped it off and I always have something to say. :slight_smile: You blew me away.

Norm dropped off a big stash of REAL Canadian beer earlier this week. How do you say 5 percent in French? LOL

Todd with his donuts.

And the list goes on…

We honestly just love seeing all our customers happy with their cars and that’s all the thanks we need, but I want to thank all of you who have gone out of your way to show your appreciation. We’re car guys and we may not know how to show it, but I guarantee your tokens of appreciation mean more than you know.

Thank you all!!!

:tup: that really does say a lot about you guys that most of us already knew

So I post this and within seconds I get a phone call that Skip is bringing us pizza and wings next week. You guys are unbelievable! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

thats very cool :tup:

Nice, Im glad you guys were open so late that I could stop in for that coupler. Much appreciated :tup:

thats awesome, customer appreciation like that goes a long way in my book

when I was in sales we would be so excited when customers came back with cookies, brownies, cake, etc

:tup: u guys indeed rule

so do you anwser pm’s? cus i sent you one

Not since the one I got from you Monday… PM me what’s up.

haha. Its not much, but its a little something to show my appreciation. <–spl? for all your help.

Thank you INNOVATIVE TUNING crew

edit: btw dont forget, the LOGO is edible <–spl ? lol

Actually it’s HUGE. This is one of the coolest gifts I’ve ever received and the guys all love it. I took a bunch of pics to remember it by since we’re all going to kill it in a minute. :slight_smile:

Thanks
Im glad you like it
:tspry:

very cool :tup:

:tup: People definitely appreciate a shop that treats them fairly. They REALLY appreciate a shop that will go out of their way to work with them and help out. You guys have always done both for me.

glad people show their appreciation.

Crown > Cake :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup:

I you really appreciated your customers you would have offered them some pizza and cake.

nom nom nom

I was gonna post that but wasn’t sure if that was kosher. Thanks nick :stuck_out_tongue:

That is sweet as hell :tup:

wtf is Crown? :poke:

jojo k lambe ojo LOL