a suggestion to you honda faggors and other bitches that will need tuning

its tuning season. contrary to what you might think you are NOT the only ones who need to be tuned. you are not the only paying customers… fuck most you cheap fucks dont even want to pay for the time spent on your half assed hack job cars.

some suggestions from someone you asshats chased out of the scene.

be respectful to the person tuning your car.
make a fucking appointment. DO NOT expect service in 5 min. you really arent that important. seriously you arent.
have fucking money, cash, loot, or whatever you want to call it.
oh, and have a car thats capable of running, or at least not a totally half assed piece of crap.

i hope this gets through to just one of you jokers, for the sake of the few tuners in this areas sanity.

i didnt spell check this, so piss off (can you tell im tired?)

Interesting approach to customer relations.:biglaugh:

He’s right though, I was there a lot of the days that people came for tuning and they just have no idea sometimes. Apparently the meatheads pushed Mr. Zer0dazE over the edge…

i dont have customers anymore because more than half of them were assholes. you would bend over backwards and they would argue about paying you, even when you were already giving them a huge deal, and doing all sorts of mechanical work for them… not tuning, mechanical work. they would bring half assed, no where close to road worth cars to the dyno. it was :bloated:

most of the guys that were the issue were the younger kids. they were for lack of a better word, brats. perhaps they will get taken out by bikini girls with machine guns :wink:

the season just started, and i am already hearing stories of these kids being assholes when someone trys to go out of their way to help.

that shit burns me up.

:rofl:

I never thought of it, but now that you mention it I can’t even imagine being in that field. Tuning is kind of like the last step, that takes a lump of properly assembled hardware and makes it into a fast car. You must have gotten a ton of idiots who didn’t build it right and then blamed the tuning/tuner.

call some people out already, c’mon

things like this make me love my job even more…

especially when somebody tries to bitch at me, tell me i need better people skills…and tries to tell me this is horrible customer service…

me - “this isn’t customer service, it’s collections…you’re not my customer, you’re a debtor, i dont have to do a thing for you…you dont want to pay? that’s fine…it’s your credit, and judging by your credit report…and if my client gets sick of waiting around for you, that 250k house you have, along with the new BMW, wont be your much longer…so lets try this again…hi, my name is andy, you owe this much to so and so, your signature is on contracts to prove it…payment in full is expected, NOW what are your intentions?”

Wow… glad I’m doing mine the right way. Have them do a rough-start/idle/drive-onto trailer program; Finish assembling the car and have it ready to go; trailor it to the Tuner’s Dyno; Dyno tune it, then drive to the alignment shop; then off to the paint shop; then to the streets.

LOL, collections… speaking of that, I had my DOCTOR send me to collections over $5!!! I bitched out his office manager the next appointment I had; seeing I’m in there about every other month or so for checkups on a cronic heatburn issue.

<—Bikini girls with machine guns FTW.

That is the problem with that entire industry, many of the customers are clueless kids.
And they don’t want to pay for skilled labor or engineering because it is intangible.
They will pay for big neon lights because they can touch them and feel them.

Edit: People say I paid too much for Buschur parts but I value skill and engineering.

troof.jpg

does this mean ur not gonna program that chip for me? btw- i can pay

i sold everything and do not tune or do anything tuning related anymore. i work and sit on the beach.

you will need to talk to mike at innovative. he has all the hardware, maps, and chips you need.

i thought u were doing it?? and moving ur stuff over to mike’s, is this thread the reason ur not doing it? haha. thanks ill get in touch with him then.

heh i contacted mike this after noon about a tuning session next week! can;t wait to reap the benefits! :smiley: lol thats going to be an expensive day though.

well said. I don’t know why people don’t fix boost leaks, misfiring, and other stuff before paying for tuning. I just did my friend’s VR6-turbo, and it was misfiring so bad it made anything tuning related impossible. The wideband wouldn’t throw a steady reading. I don’t think people understand. No hate to my VR6T buddy, just sayin, must suck when you do it every day and have painfully obvious boost leaks and such showing up to your door hourly.

Oh noes :ohnoes:

there are no oh noes. people are lucky that the persons currently working on honda and similar stuff deal with stupid a little better than i do. i have no problem telling people to go fuck themselves and to drive to NJ to tune.

wow, thats why ive never advertised my services. I only help out select few people that arent asshats. Who are u refering to zerodaze??? u can pm me if u want.