HUGE THANKS TO JEFF @ 1ST TRY ENGINEERING, AND QUIK

Can’t say enough about Jeff. Worked crazy hours to get my car done in time for the big race today. Quality work, attention to detail, really goes the extra mile to get things right. I was smiling from ear to ear today instead of being uber bummed having to sit and watch from the sidelines. This will be of no surprise to many on the board that have dealt with him before. Thanks Jeff!

Also a big thanks to Quik for being Johnny on the spot and whipping up a badass tune right at the track. Worked for quite a while and missed a good portion of the event to get it just right. Kid knows his shit. Thanks buddy!

In addition, major ups to Whitey and Starboy for setting up this event. It was a huge success. Lots of great food, good people, and fun racing. Had to have at least 30-40 cars running and tons more spectating.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

congrats man, did u run with the nitrous today?

Yeah thanks to everyone for a decent turnout. Got to see alot of people that I haven’t seen since last year

darkstar <3 Quik… pittspeed is over

I think generally everyone gets along on the board when face to face, online is a different story.

negatory. street tires too.

The internets are the internets. Bygones are bygones. No reason to not be cordial IRL. He knew I needed a tune, and he started working on it as soon as we showed up at the track. Would have been easy to say “fuck it I’m here to enjoy myself I’m not trying to mess with that”. From what I could see he was helping a few other people out as well. That’s cool in my book.

:dunno:

Youre More then welcome there Mike

its great that everyone gets along. maybe the quik haternation can stop now.

I’d hope so

yeah quik got a lot of my cars running good in the last week :rofl: do appreciate the help he has given me this week. i can wrench them but he sure as hell made them run great!

it was pretty cool to see you out there having fun as well. You fucking earned it dude. mad props.

and it put a big smile on my face seeing you enjoy the car.

I can honestly give this blanket statement, EVERYONE had a good time
Glad to be a part of it
:beer:

Imagine how much more fun it would have been if we didn’t get bogged down by that 20 minute rain delay… :rofl:

Oh well. Was just more time to bullshit and eat! :yum:

Sounds like it was a good time. Would have liked to see everyone, but this was garage drywall weekend. Were they running the timers?

Thanks for the kind words there Jeff. Glad to see your very pleased with how well your ElCo runs

yeah,he can tune, got my car running damn good, after wrenched his ass off to finish it, darkstar, the vette did look good

thanks buddy

ew sick jeff is a good man and I didn’t see the vette but apparently it did well shifting itself. :slight_smile:

ok,who has the clamp???Jeff do u? :rofl: