thank you for all your prayers.....

my Granddad passed away a little before 9pm tonight. I always asked God to heal him and he did just not in the way that we had all hoped.

the little card I have in my sig is his ministry. I hope that by me putting it in my sig he continues his ministry even after he has left this earth.

here is his back ground:

he was 83 years old and has a wife of 58 years. he worked in the chem lab at donora and duquense mill before retiring in 1980. He also served in Europe during the 2nd world war. he was very devoted to his family, wife and most certainly God. He also named the Pittsburgh Penguins when they were an expansion team and was honored by the team 2 years ago. He has been a member of our church for longer than I can even think of. He lived a modest quiet life and made us all so happy and proud. he was a very very very very great man. I only hope to be half the man he ever was.

I love you Granddad and will see you some day in heaven.

Sorry to hear this sam.

Thanks man… and thank everyone who gave me a text or called or even posted. He is in heaven without a doubt, and now our family needs your prayers

damn sorry to hear man. i think a lot of us hope we can grow up and be half the men that generation was.

im sorry to hear that sam… but the method of healing that may have been given to him was to end his pain… Don’t worry he is happy now, he can take care of you from above.

You and your family have my condolences.

sorry to hear that sam

sorry to hear sam…

sorry sam

Thank you all…He was like a 2nd father to me

I can sympathize… although my grandfather took the place of my father

well kind of the same here too man. I basically grew up with him and my gramma while my mom was going back to school after my parents divorced

thanks again all.

I’m very sorry to hear this, you and all your family have my condolences.