just a small favor

Hey guys, I know this probably isnt the place to be doing this but sometimes the power of prayer goes a long way.

My grandmother is really sick, and was given 48 hours…

I havent been the best granddaughter…so I though maybe this could help/

If you could just keep her in your thoughts and prayers please

Thank you.

Those people whom are sometimes an inch out of your reach, tell them you love them. Even if you think they dont care or arent listening.

sorry to hear :frowning:

but praying won’t help anything, go tell her how you feel.

you know i dont mean any disrespect here,and am sorry to hear, but if your grandmother only has 48 hours left wouldnt making a PS thread about it be the last of your worries? wouldnt you wanna go visit her?

Prayers for you and your family. Go be with her. :frowning:

I had got the notice through email and was already on PS when I found out.

I was going to work to finish a deal and then leaving to go be with her for the rest of ther day…

But I got “the phone call” and she passed last night.

Thanks for all your concerns.

It means a lot.

yes, please get off the PC.

sorry to hear. i just lost my grandmother last month so i know its hard. my payers are with you and your grandma.

its not that easy. The only family I talk to is making arrangements to come into town right now. And the other part of my family…I have no clue where they are because no one is answering thier phones.

So with all due respect I have no other place to be other than work and on the pc tryin to keep myself calm until someone calls.

I’m sorry to hear about your loss.

If being online and/or working helps you get through till there is someone for you to be with, by all means do that. Whatever helps you get through.

Sorry to hear your loss. Losing your grandparents sucks.

So sorry to hear, Tell her how you feel, thats the best think. I lost my grandma in july, I didnt tell her something i wanted her to know. So go and tell her

I’m sorry, spek.

thank you for all your comments and prayers. Today was the funeral. Im just getting home from a long night out. Im not sure how to take it yet, but i have stopped crying. so i guess thats a good sign.

i havent slept in forever, so im off to bed.

thank you again…

please remeber that if your gut feeling is telling you to do something, dont ignore it…go and do it!!!

and always say i love you!!!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my grandpap in Feb, and felt pretty much as you did…not being the best granddaughter. Its very hard. Keep your head up!

i lost my grandmother 2 weeks ago on monday… its hard, but im sure yours is also in a better place now

Sorry for your loss Sonya.