Need to ask a favor...

I never do this but just found out some troubling stuff, my grandmother has been suffering from “stroke” or blood clot on the brain type issues the past 2 days and is in the hospital to figure it out. I dont pray or anything but, if you do or think about good thoughts towards people, please consider her. Anything can help at this moment, just hoping for the best. Thanks dudes.

Best wishes go out to her.

Same as u nick I don’t belive in religous beliefs but u Deff have some shitty health issues your way and I hope it all works out in the end man if ya ever juana talk to somejuan holler at me man .

:rofl:rofl:rofl. Everytime.

Thanks guys. I feel like a douche posting this but, i dont have much family left and i know everyone has their time im just hoping this isnt it.

U also missed juana lol

best wish to you and your gram man its alwsys a hard thing

:frowning: sorry bro, seems like so many people are going through this shit lately. I wish you guys the best, I know it’s tough. If you want to go out and beat up random people, or make fun of Drew, or anything else – feel free to call me.

My thoughts go out to you and your gram.

Best wishes man.

She’s in my prayers man.

My father had 3 brain surgeries in the last 2 weeks…the last two they took the cap of the skull off and did craniotomies due to brain bleeds/likely strokes He got up and took a piss yesterday. I prayed alot… Its funny how people find God when they need him most. I suggest in sticking with him. Praying for Gram for you.

Thanks again guys. Just got word she did have a stroke, just trying to figire out if theres any major damage done and whats going on. One fucking day i leave town this shit happens. I knew something was odd the past few days because she wasnt sleeping and was awake for a few days straight and was acting confused and like half awake half asleep or when someones trying to talk to you when you first wake up. Shes at the hospital now trying to figure out whats next.

Jammer, sorry to hear about all that man. That is serious stuff.

I, myself, when i feel the need to ask “someone” for help, i ask members of my family who are no longer here in hopes of they may be of some assistance.

Sorry to hear man, my prayers go out to you and your family. And here’s to hoping your gram pulls through.

I know this has nothing to do with this but if and when my grandmOther goes I honestly am probly going to disappear for awhile. She was my mother and father growing up she got me thrOugh Alot of shit. She still offers money to help me all the time. My brother and I are the only real grand kid that pay any real attention to her. Grandparents are the best parents!

Parents and grandparents are truly are irreplaceable ! Trust me when there gone it leaves a huge hole in ya .

wish her the best bud

All the best, man.

Prayers/thoughts go out to her.

Sorry to hear that homie. Best wishes to you and your gramma.

In my thoughts. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

I wish her a speedy recovery.