Prayers Please

Hey I know almost all of you dont know me but a few do Devon and AJ (smokey)

This past friday morning was one of the worst days of my life …my father who has been fighting cancer for the last 4-5 years seemed to have lost his mind …he was rambling on about things that nobody knew what he was talking about and when one of his doctors called he blew up on them and they wanted to talk to me and tell me that they were concearned about him and that I needed to get him to a hospital ASAP…so I tell him that the doc says he has to go …he gets extremely angry and agrees to go…I take him to St.Clair hospital and have to admit my father to the hospital against his will …Just a lil background all my family is is My father and I …mom lives in san diego and family is not very close at all …But this was one of the hardest things i have ever had to do…Everyone tells me I did the right thing by doing this cause it will help him but I cant help but feel bad at the same time …so please if ya could send a prayer out for him to be ok I appreciate it …a hearty thank you to all the PittSpeeders out there :sadwavey:

damn thats gotta be hard. sending one up man! what you have to do is too often the opposite of what you want to do, God Bless

You definitely have my prayers.

thanks fellas …if I told ya everything that happend with him last week its hard …but I guess I did what was best

you did, dont second guess your actions, Hope everything turns out alright man.

You and your Dad are in my prayers, hope everything is okay.

x2

x4

you will both be in my prayers. Have the doctors check for signs of a stroke if they haven’t already. I know a few people that have had the same symptoms after smaller strokes

[QUOTE=slowcamaro][/QUOTE]!

That must be extremely difficult - you and your father will be in my prayers.

Sorry to here nick…hope all works well for u and ur father.