STAY AWAY FROM AGH ON THE WEEKEND!

On Friday My 87 year old grandma was taken to Allegheny General Hospital to have a port put in so she can begin dialsis. My grandma may have the age of 87 yet she watches 5 childern, cooks, cleans and balances all the household needs. She went into the hospital walking and talking and fully functioning… she was put on floor 11 the floor from fucking hell! The port was to be put in immediatly however the nurses on the floor dont care and didnt check on her once. On saturday morning the port was to be put in… BUT ITS THE WEEKEND AND NO ONE WORKS ON THE WEEKEND… SO WE DONT CARE IS WHAT THE STAFF HAD TO TELL US. after constantly fighting for her care we get them to do something… well biggest mistake ever. They tried to give my grandmother mediceines she is allergic to and if we didnt stop them she would have been dead. Yet they overdose her with Morphine…a kidney failure patient= no mornphine in that her kidneys cant filter anythign out. After the fuckign doctor attempts threeto get the port in and fails disappears fro 4 hours. Then after constantly complaining he returns to argue with my dad that all this fussing is unnecessary this is no emergency at all stop bothering us. After we called our own doctors and finally flipped out did they call this doctors superior he puts the port in in 20 minutes… because of all this my grandmother stilll is not talking or able to open eyes and not one nurse has come to check her on they are too busy… as a matter of fact when the main doctor came to put her port in he screamed for help and all the nurses sat on their fat ass’s and did nothing. until my aunt screamed at them.
I refused to leave my grandmother because these nurses didnt give a shit. I stayed all night with my grandmother… not one nurse checked on her and her vitals were bad because i could even tell by her breathing. It took t hem 6hours to clean the pool of blood she was sitting in from the procedure that i asked to be cleaned up 5 times. We are extremely busy mame and she is fine we will get it… is the only respone. I had a doctor come at 2 am when no one was helping my gram and he said i cant hear anyting cause she is snoring… wtf is wrong with you and he told me my grandmother coudl not be moved… cause she is fine… i said she cant wait up not talking and hasnt moved… something is wrong… OH your over reacting and have a good night.
Dialsis nurse comes only because she HAS TO IT WAS ORDERED. 4 AM my grandmother is starting to get the treatment she needs… however 2 hours in now 6 am her blood presssure goes so low it has to be stopped immeditaley… do you think a nurse on this floor of death came to her NO… at 645 i flipped so much fucking shit cause her breathing was worse only because i threatened them with everuything i coudl did a doctor realize what was wrong i said try and wake her she isnt functioning. FINALLLY WE HAVE A DOCTOR THAT CARES…
10 DOCTORS ARE SENT TO THE ROOM IN EMEREGENCY… WELL NO SHIT! and i watch as my grandmother is seizing and shakign because of her blood pruessure and god knows what else…
she is not sent to ICU… fucking ICU she was walking and talking a day ago!
Now my grandmother is fighting for her life, the lack of care caused her to have a heart attack, to be having every test and procedure you can imagine… She is still in the ICU and its hour by hour if she will make it all because no one listened. the doctor in ICU told me if i wouldnt have fought all night she would be dead.
this is all because
don 't you know mame… its the weeekend and no one works the weekend.

Im askign to please PRAY PRAY PRAY FOR MY GRANDMOTHER… SHE IS AN AWESOME WOMAN WHO DIDNT DESERVE THIS AND I AM FIRST HAND ON GETTTING EVERYONE OF THESE INCOMPATINAT ASSSHOLES TO PAY FOR THIS.
The bitch is now unleashed

Sorry for venting but this is sooo hard she went in completely fine and now coudl die because its the fucking wekekend… well fuck you AGH!

:frowning:

So sorry to hear, that is unacceptable! She’s in my prayers. :frowning:

wow, soo sorry to hear that!!! her and ur family are in my prayers

X2

x3

thats really fucked up what they did, and i always thought AGH was a decent hospital

x4. hope everything works out.

so did we… :wtf:

i guess they are m-f 9-5

:rant:

sounds similar to the way i got treated at Mercy… i got ignored alot the 2 days i was in there for the wreck

U know,i FUCKING HATE people like that and incompetint little fucking cunts who care nothing about the people and just the money they are making,as far as the doctors go…well phs…i have met two nice ones in my day out of god knows how many. If i was in ur situation i would of been in jail by now for bitch slapping those cunts n kicking the guys asses! File a suit or something with the admin of the hospital for negligence,do NOT let them get away with that! FUCKING LIL BITCH WANNA BE CUNT ASS NURSES!

Ya all i ever heard was AGH was the best thats why i made my dad drive my gram all the way down to AGH from Slippery Rock.
All i can say is do we choose when were sick or hurt hell fucking no sorry but people get sick 24/7 doesnt matter if its 2am or 2pm if its a monday or a friday its christmas or just feb 15. the point is its a fucking hospital and the jobs of the nurses and doctors that make BIG MONEY to care for them. IF you dont want that obligation then get the fuck out of a hosptial… All i can say is if anything is wrong with her they are in a huge law suit let a lone im already meeting with the CEO of AGH to report my deposition of this crime.

My dad almost was kicked out and so was my uncle… i had to remain calm to stay with her because if i didnt she would be dead… its utter bull shit for what they said and how behaved. Actually we were venting to each other and crying and the nurses on 11 called securtiy and asked us to leave… we werent being loud or nothing just tallking and venting to each other of what to do.

GEEZ Devin…my goodness!!! Those words are a little rough…we get the point!

• on a side note…I hope all goes well with your grandmother.

wow sorry to hear lory
hopefully she makes it through

wow…f them

G/L with ur meeting

The hardest thing is seeing her unable to talk or look at me… Knowing that no one cared and apparently these actions are acceptable. They are in for the fight of their life because i never back down!!
Nothing has been done to any of these people… and we are gettign all their services involved like patient advocates and social workers and you know what the social workers told my father… LIsten this happens all the time move past it and get over it.
Dont you all have to work get back to your lives
NO SHIT!

Lawsuit. That’s all I have to say.

Good luck with everything! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!