thanks to brian at jj's

for having the parts, installing them in a timely manner and sending off his parts bitch to chase down the bolts to finish the job:D
you guys rock

i hear alot of good shit about jj’s do they work on imports or only for v8 owners with mullets??

what vehicle was this for

they stick to their domestics, hybrid takes care of the imports!

Originally posted by slowcamaro
what vehicle was this for

97 Pontiac GP

Originally posted by 91GSteggy
i hear alot of good shit about jj’s do they work on imports or only for v8 owners with mullets??
they will do imports if needed

hybrid takes care of imports,but i did sonny vw!!!thanks john!!!:smiley:

i want to jump on the jj’s bandwagon also. i went there to pick up a posi for the slownoma and i ended up bringin home a 8.5" rear with posi and 3.42’s :slight_smile: hello 13’s on friday

you guys are the shiznit:bigthumb:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i want to jump on the jj’s bandwagon also. i went there to pick up a posi for the slownoma and i ended up bringin home a 8.5" rear with posi and 3.42’s :slight_smile: hello 13’s on friday

you guys are the shiznit:bigthumb:
:bigok: :love:

Got any more 8.5’s out there? I’d love to come out and pick one up :smiley:

:cool: :love:

:cool:

yeah i might be stopping down to get some u joint or rear end fixed! :slight_smile:

im to busy trying to get the mx done and no time for anything else!

i know he has another 8.5" for a s-10 but its a zr2 rear so it might be a ill wider. i could work if you wanted to run fbody rear wheels its 3.73’s and posi.

his truck is a zr2

then he has one there for him.

You’re saying that my truck is a ZR2, slowcamaro? Because if thats what you are saying, you’re completely wrong… If he has an 8.5 from a zr2 its no good, its 4" wider than the rear that I need and I wouldn’t be interested in having it cut down to fit… Thanks for the information though Flyinglow…

i got you mixed up with betrayed

what kind of truck do u have?

No problem, its not like ive done anything yet to distinguish myself from anyone else on this board, lol…

PewterSS - I have an 87 S10 Blazer 2wd with a 350 (about 275hp), 700r4, 5/4 drop, xtreme wheels, hedman hedders, qjet carb, and some miscellaneous body mods that im trying to get together so that I can bring it out to a show some time…Do you happen to have any 3.73’s with posi out there or anything, im gonna be runnin 3.42 peg legger and its gonna be hell when im trying to lay a strip :smiley: I’m really interested to see Flyinglow’s truck, I’m into the whole s-series v8 conversion thing…

PS - Flyinglow, I went down to Greenwalds the other day, I’m gonna tow my truck down there (if i can find someone to do it cheap :hs: ) and have him throw on my true duals with my flowy 40’s… Seemed like a pretty good guy, he was putting a huge ass 3" exhaust ona mercury mountaineer while i was down there

How much for the 8.5? I could put it to use.